How about them Leafs

Chris

Best game they played all year, the whole team was clicking on all cyclinders, nice to watch after Fridays fiasco and the Burke tragedy it was great to see the team come together. It's seems to be a closer more effective team since the all the trades but I know it's still early to judge them

I've been a Toronto fan my whole life.

I take the good and bad, but it's sure sweet when there's lots of good.

Even if they're out of the playoffs this year, at least there's something to look forward to next season.

GO LEAFS !!!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i think blake was the remnants of the "culture of entitlement" burke often spoke of.

the sad thing is, blake is now on a definite contender.

I am a big leaf fan, and the changes that have been made recently are great,

it has been a long time since Toronto has had a goalie as good as JS, but the playoff ship has sailed,

I just hope they get above 5th last so they avoid giving Boston a lottery pick.

Press conference at the Bell Centre at 4pm today. Looks like Gainey is going to be reading the classifieds tomorrow..

I've been thinking about Gainey ever since news broke about Burkes young son passing away.

Not sure if his daughters passing has anything to do with his recent decision but wouldn't be surprised if it played a part.

My heart goes out to both of those men. I'm not sure how I'd handle it myself.

Terrible situation.

it has been a long time since Toronto has had a goalie as good as JS, but the playoff ship has sailed,

Have a feeling its going to be a replay of the spring of 2006 when another JS stepped into the crease and did everything but stand on his head to steal a few games and post an impressive final 11 games of the season without a regular time loss and a 9-0-2 record. Unfortunately after that performance he tanked the following year. Deja vu :whistling: