this is crazy...are you friggen kidding me?

Gerritt

glad I am not living there.... or drinking my face off anymore for that matter lol

They'd need to call in reinforcements for downtown London!

Zero tolerance = zero thinking.

These "DRAVIS" officers have been reduced to bylaw enforcement offices and might as well be patroling parking meters for 'troublesome' cars as well.

Sad.

They'd need to call in reinforcements for downtown London!

Zero tolerance = zero thinking.

These "DRAVIS" officers have been reduced to bylaw enforcement offices and might as well be patroling parking meters for 'troublesome' cars as well.

Sad.

yep... 1-2 am in the morning on Richmond row on any given weekend and we could "clean up" ... heck... just targeting that strip every other weekend for a year and we would not have to raise taxes in London ever again.... :o

Its pretty ridiculous if that is a designated spot to be picked up by that service and they were just waiting for it. Isn't the point of police/law to protect us and not to govern us?

I assume the police handing out those tickets don't enjoy doign so....they're probably just like us and think its just as ridiculous. I'm sure they'd prefer to be doing something else more substantial

Edited by cram

Is this going to be a problem for you Gerritt. :w00t:

Could be Chris ;) I have decided I should just give in to the marketing geniuses and drink like all the media agencies suggest me to do..... But to target those waiting for a DD is asinine in my opinion... you do the right thing and dont drive and you get fined for it...

either way, the city coffers benefit...

G.

Man oh man, the cops always want us to help them out in time of need, every time I see one of these reports forces me to think they can go screw themselves. I know they're not all cut from the same cloth, but the supervisors must have been eating STOOPID with a wide mouthed coal shovel.

A few people have to go to court and fight it.

The cops word against yours.

Without a breathalyzer how can the ticket stick?

Don't tell the cop you are waiting for a DD, tell him you are heading for your car. :rolleyes:

I don't know...we are being restricted more and more all the time..and these restrictions are paid for with our tax dollars.

What the hell .Its becoming too extreme.Next the bars will all be out of business then there will be no more intoxicated people followed by lay offs for the local law enforcement.Keep it up and more people will be out of work.Catch 22

Who had the brains to come up with this crap.Where is the common sense?