Mnr Cuts = This?

Ron

Wayne,

You either have a way better computer screen than I do or you're a lot better at reading blurry images.

Must be the pilot eyes! :worthy:

:D

Mike

Could have been training from the 20 years that I did drink and things were blurred...or could have been 25 years of squinting to make signs readable...before I realized I needed glasses!

:)

Wow...just read this thread in detail. Since I cant afford a boat, I just looked at the pic this first time and didn't even pick up on how many lines he had in the water.

Great work everyone on the registration number, but I have a suggestion that may generate more hits to this thread....making it sticky is great, but can we changed the subject to make it more urgent?

Maybe something like...."Help ID these Guys...Who has access to boat registration info?"

or hmmm...

"Attention Conservation Officers...."

or....well you get the picture....

Cliff

It always amazes me that there are no C.O.s ever piping in on any of the Internet boards. I guess when they get home after work, hopping online to break up schoolyard scuffles would seem like more work...

Those guys in the picture do know what they are doing and obviously have lots of cash. I have seen more and more cases of highly experienced anglers poaching/breaking regs than the usual stereotypes. The bad thing about this is that the knowledge these people have allows them to be much more effective, thus impacting the fishery way worse than someone who was poaching that wasn't an experienced angler.

The flip side of this is, since you won't get busted, why not try to get away with it? I know it's wrong ethically, but it's like the people I work with who come in late and leave early every day. Since they won't get busted, they push the envelope and ultimately work much less for the same or more pay than their co-workers, I say good for them!

Such a messed up world we live in eh?

Tony

Edited by tonyb

It always amazes me that there are no C.O.s ever piping in on any of the Internet boards. I guess when they get home after work, hopping online to break up schoolyard suffles would seem like more work...

Those guys in the picture do know what they are doing and obviously have lots of cash. I have seen more and more cases of highly experienced anglers poaching/breaking regs than the usual stereotypes. The bad thing about this is that the knowledge these people have allows them to be much more effective, thus impacting the fishery way worse than someone who was poaching that wasn't an experienced angler.

The flip side of this is, since you won't get busted, why not try to get away with it? I know it's wrong ethically, but it's like the people I work with who come in late and leave early every day. Since they won't get busted, they push the envelope and ultimately work much less for the same or more pay than their co-workers, I say good for them!

Such a messed up world we live in eh?

Tony

Just like Tony descrived ... this is pretty much what it comes down to.

Imagine if we took all the OPP off of the 401. At first, only the worst of us would take advantage, but eventually the numbers of speeders and dangerous drivers would climb till it seemed there was no point in remaining legal.

This sort of stuff will get worse before it gets better.