Mnr Cuts = This?

Ron

Hey Ron..what's up with you posting on two boards and all ! LOL

Maybe they had 6 little tiny wimmins all cuddling up in the bow.

Gotta hand it to them...4 rods out each side without tangling....sure be a mess if they actually hit a 50!

Times like that almost make it worth pulling the line out of your prop!! :)

Edited by irishfield

whatever happened to citizens arrest damn prolly have to sit on em for a week for a co to show up i dont see why the ministry cant extend some authority to city police maybe we should lobby the government for some funding to train city police about regs... half the time they are sitting right by the water doing absolutely squat when we go fishing so i cant see why they cant be doing it........

OMG. :o If you can set 8 rods like that and not get tangled your an experienced enough angler to know the rules, these guys just don't care. I wish they would change Gbay to 2 rods though, musky fishing by myself with one lazy lure seems impossible at times.

I wonder if I can get my dogs some licences next year and put 3 lines out. :thumbsup_anim:

I don't suppose anyone saw them putting in or they would've got a plate# from their vehicle? On a body the size of St.Clair that 30hp couldn't have launched far from the spot they were "fishing".

You can see in the back ground how far from shore they were they launched 30 seconds from the spot they were fishing noone knew what vehical was theres as many boats were out.

I see this pic is getting around so they know that they were seen keep this pic alive and maybe take some of your own to post here maybe if we have a thread for pics of poachers they will get the hint

I just want to bump this to put the image of these scum suckers on top again. The look on the face of the guy looking back makes me sick. We should make this a sticky in hopes of somebody recognizing these idiots and turning them in. Also, post this photo to any and all other message boards that you may happen to frequent. Let's work hard to nail these guys. Surely somebody must know or recognize them.

fishing167.jpg

I just want to bump this to put the image of these scum suckers on top again. The look on the face of the guy looking back makes me sick. We should make this a sticky in hopes of somebody recognizing these idiots and turning them in. Also, post this photo to any and all other message boards that you may happen to frequent. Let's work hard to nail these guys. Surely somebody must know or recognize them.

Uhhh....you have a button now, remember?

Glad to hear these pictures are getting around. Like everyone said, it would be nice to see these peices of slime get caught. regardless of their background, whether they are members of this board, or another board, these are people I do not want to associate myself with.

Here are a few more pics, low light conditions and distance between the boats didn't help on the clairity.

fishing162.jpg

fishing159.jpg

Yes, we could have made out the vehicle they were driving, it was a black Ford pickup. Unless you are in a situation like this yourself, you have no idea on how you would react. At first I wanted to confront the pond scum. Createing a scene was not my idea of enjoying the weekend though. I would perfer to go back to St. Clair on my own time, not court time possibly facing assault charges.

Perhaps the miricle of Photo Shop would clear up these images to ID the vin numbers on the boat.