Toroto Leafllets lose again

Billy Bob

You know if the Bills could just put together a respectable offensive line next year they may surprise you. They've got some decent, young skill players and their defense isn't that bad. But their O-line is just a sieve.

And I think that opening game loss really hurt them. If they could have held on that would have given them a ton of confidence and who knows...but this season is probably lost.

As for the leafs...they're still a joke, but as long as leafs nations still believes (for reasons I can't understand) in what they're doing they will still continue to ice bush league teams.

Edited by timmeh

I don't want to start anything, OK maybe I do. I see the Leafs lost again and this time to my Buffalo Sabres......NOT GOOD.....BTW are you guys still interested in buying the Bills because no one here wants them anymore....... :wallbash:

BB, did you watch the game? Miller stood on his head, the rest of the Sabres didn't help him much... He also needs to thank the iron behind him. I think the Leafs hit 3-4 posts lastnight? Sometimes the bounces just don't go your way, lol.

And we still don't want the Bills!

yeah the leafs actually have played well the last few games. Not saying that they are great or anything but they outplayed a buffalo team that is one of the top teams in the league so far.

The monster will keep us competitive this year but sadly no playoffs this year

cheers!

Yup, playoffs are a wet dream I'm sure.

If things keep going the way they are, the next couple of years will be extremely interesting.

I don't want to start anything, OK maybe I do. I see the Leafs lost again and this time to my Buffalo Sabres......NOT GOOD.....BTW are you guys still interested in buying the Bills because no one here wants them anymore....... :wallbash:

I wouldn't say Buffalo doesn't want them.....they sell out or almost sell out every home game! Thats far from wanting the team there. I go to Buffalo all the time and people are wearing Bills clothes everywhere.

On that note

GO BRONCOS GO!!!!

Edited by charlied

I'm a major leafs pessimist...but they have looked decent the last few games. Was really impressed with the short-handed goal in the last minute last night to tie the game...made losing in ot tolerable

I agree, they have looked much better as of late. Buffalo looked completely awful last night which is a bummer because I have watched a couple of their games this year and they have looked like they were flying out there. I was looking forward to them skating circles around the Leafs and it didn't happen.

The Leafs are starting to look like that team that will finish tenth or eleventh again.

Brian Burke just looks dumb.

I will also say again that I felt like I was watching Leafs TV instead of a stand-alone network. Joe Bowen knows what side his bread is buttered on for sure. Evertime the Leafs carry it across the blue line without going offside warrants a "holy mackinaw!!" from Joe.

Jim

Bulletin

Toronto Hydro is warning customers of the rotating winter power blackouts that are expected to occur on:

November 2009

Tue, 3 Nov 2009

Sat, 7 Nov 2009

Tue, 10 Nov 2009

Sat, 14 Nov 2009

Sat, 21 Nov 2009

Mon, 23 Nov 2009

Mon, 30 Nov 2009

December 2009

Mon, 7 Dec 2009

Wed, 9 Dec 2009

Sat, 12 Dec 2009

Mon, 14 Dec 2009

Wed, 16 Dec 2009

Sat, 19 Dec 2009

Mon, 21 Dec 2009

Sat, 26 Dec 2009

2010 information to Follow

This is a province wide alert.

The lack of power seems to consistently occur just after 7 pm on Saturday or 7:30 pm weekdays and is attributed to the excessive power required to run the goal judge's light, behind the Leafs' net.

Sincerely Yours,

Toronto Hydro

GO LEAFS! - SOMEWHERE!

I got an email the other day from a guy who said Hamilton is still without an NHL team and they were only 1 game behind the LEAFS

D'ya suppose it's just a coincidence that Hamilton is now talking about a new sports facilty to replace Ivor Wynne? I couldn't tell if it included a hockey arena at the requisiite level to accommodate an NHL team. Hard to believe they'd do it just for a Canadian football team. :whistling:

My apologies to Solo and the other 2 TiCat fans. :thumbsup_anim:

JF

the Leafs have outplayed every team over the past 5 games.

They have had few breaks and a bunch of really bad calls against them

They are better than than their record indicates.

Check back in April. I am certain things will turn around

As for Mtl, they will NOT make the playoffs... they were thoroughly outplayed by the Leafs again (second time this seaon)

They are small and basically a one line team (and a marginal line at best)

The future is bright... good prospects and excellent yooung goalie and a very committed management team

Cup contenders within 3 years

As for Mtl, they will NOT make the playoffs... they were thoroughly outplayed by the Leafs again (second time this seaon)

The future is bright... good prospects and excellent yooung goalie and a very committed management team

Bwahahahahahahaahahahahhaahahhaaaahahhaahaahahahahahahhaahhahahhahahahha........

.....................please stop,,,,,,,you're killing me.......................bwhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhaahahahah....oh my god that was a good one........"cup contender" ...............:w00t::w00t::clapping: ..........I'm cryin here :w00t::w00t: .............. 12 1 7 4..."contender"....bwahahahha

I wouldn't say Buffalo doesn't want them.....they sell out or almost sell out every home game! Thats far from wanting the team there. I go to Buffalo all the time and people are wearing Bills clothes everywhere.

You have to live here and not just drive through to get a feel how the fans feel about this BORING team....they all hate the coach on now the owner for not firing the coach.........the offensive line will get better but we still don't have a QB.....Edwards is afraid to throw the ball down field......the fans hate him too......listen to our radio sport station here WGR550 it can be heard online at this link......http://www.wgr550.com/pages/3306947.php

The best thing that can happen to the Buffalo area is the Bills leave.

Cup contender in 3 years LOL Ya like thats gonna happen, first they have to make the playoffs, howm any years has that been.........

Keep the faith loyal Leaf Fans, sell out the ACC all season. Your just gonna get what you have always got and that is a half rate NHL team if you keep supporting the leaves. MLSE dont care about winning, its all about the $$$$$$$$$$ and Leaf fans are the sugar daddy.

if the above were true....shouldnt they be winning?

the leafs suck plain and simple.

Have you watched the last two games they've played? Down by 2 against Montreal only to come back and tie it with like 2 mins left? Similar to what they did against the Sabres?

I forgot you can't play a great game and still only come away with 1 point..

Have you watched the last two games they've played? Down by 2 against Montreal only to come back and tie it with like 2 mins left? Similar to what they did against the Sabres?

I forgot you can't play a great game and still only come away with 1 point..

if they were a good team they'd be winning. its funny when you hear people saying "did you see how good they played" or "they managed to tie it up" or even "the leafs played a great game last night". what these fans fail to realize is that a good game for toronto still isnt good enough to beat other teams. unfortunately for the current worst team in the league, close only counts in horse shoes :rolleyes::D

the leafs sure are lucky they have such loyal fans who stick behind a team that will never make it to the finals and likely has the highest ticket price in the league....

if they were a good team they'd be winning. its funny when you hear people saying "did you see how good they played" or "they managed to tie it up" or even "the leafs played a great game last night". what these fans fail to realize is that a good game for toronto still isnt good enough to beat other teams. unfortunately for the current worst team in the league, close only counts in horse shoes :rolleyes::D

the leafs sure are lucky they have such loyal fans who stick behind a team that will never make it to the finals and likely has the highest ticket price in the league....

The ticket to my livingroom is free, the chair's better, and the beer's cheaper. :lol:

JF

Do you have little Toronto Maple Leaf voodoo dools also? Relax man, no need to get your panties in a big twist.

You realize this is a rebuilding stage right? I don't think anyone is expecting them to come out and win the Stanley Cup..

A good game was them coming back from a 2 goal deficit to tie it and go into OT.. What do you call that? crap hockey?

Perhaps you don't have any hockey sense at all, but it's pretty easy for me to realize what is and what isn't good hockey.