2000 Posts With OFN

MCTFisher9120

Post Number 2000

I want to say thank you OFC for all the great information I have learned from this truly respectful and friendly forum. I have caught my first carp, gar pike, pike, salmon, and a bunch of personal best catches since I joined in 2008. All of the guys and gals on here deserve a pat on the back for the hard work and effort that goes into this web site. Living in Oshawa I only really had two fishing buddys and that was my friends Dad, and my papa, realizing how fun fishing is I too try to get people into the great port like my own Dad and my little brother, cousin and another friend of mine. Since then I have fished with 3 other guys from OFC and have made some great friendships.

Bringing people together, sharing information, and getting praise and appreciation from reports is something that I admire most from the members on this site. There is nothing like getting a photo of a great fish and being able to show it to hundreds of fisherman. Also, a very special thank you to the moderators on the forum!

Thanks OFC, 2000 post's down and many more to come!

MTBF

:clapping:

Post Number 2000

I want to say thank you OFC for all the great information I have learned from this truly respectful and friendly forum. I have caught my first carp, gar pike, pike, salmon, and a bunch of personal best catches since I joined in 2008. All of the guys and gals on here deserve a pat on the back for the hard work and effort that goes into this web site. Living in Oshawa I only really had two fishing buddys and that was my friends Dad, and my papa, realizing how fun fishing is I too try to get people into the great port like my own Dad and my little brother, cousin and another friend of mine. Since then I have fished with 3 other guys from OFC and have made some great friendships.

Bringing people together, sharing information, and getting praise and appreciation from reports is something that I admire most from the members on this site. There is nothing like getting a photo of a great fish and being able to show it to hundreds of fisherman. Also, a very special thank you to the moderators on the forum!

Thanks OFC, 2000 post's down and many more to come!

MTBF

:clapping:

Nice story..... :worthy::worthy:

Thanks Ryan, now they all know what I talk about at school lool :P As for fishing Mr Worm dangler I do lot's of fishing ;) Up to 58 times out this year!!

And as for school I scored a 88% on my Ecosystems test today so with fishing, fishing, and more fishing I still have time for homework and study time!

Uhoh...that pretty 2000 is now gone, be prepared for the 3000mark speech from Mike The BEST Fisher! :lol:

Thank YOU , Mike, for the encouragement and support that you learned here and have passed my way and other newbies to this board. :clapping:

Don't worry about the guys jabbing ya about not studying.....WE are just jealous and wish we were back in school AND fishing instead of DRINKING OUR BRAINS OUT while we were there B)

Thanks Ryan, now they all know what I talk about at school lool :P As for fishing Mr Worm dangler I do lot's of fishing ;) Up to 58 times out this year!!

And as for school I scored a 88% on my Ecosystems test today so with fishing, fishing, and more fishing I still have time for homework and study time!

Uhoh...that pretty 2000 is now gone, be prepared for the 3000mark speech from Mike The BEST Fisher! :lol:

You count how many times you fish....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :lol:

You count how many times you fish....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I did it last year also...every time I went out fishing I would add a day to my msn status...kinda easy, it's only counting by 1's u should try it...Kind of similar to your average fish size...the 1lb wonders

MTBF ;)

Congrats Mike, your infectious enthusiasm is a welcome change to the many sarcastic and negative opinioned posts that sometimes make me wonder why I come here. And you actually go fishing and post reports (w/pics) unlike many who seem to be here to put down others. I'm sure you will recruit many other anglers to our chosen sport and never be short of a fishing partner.

wow.... I guess we were all rookies at one point or another! LOL..

For memories sake could you post the picture of the Muskie on the stringer for me? LOL!

congrats on 2K

G

Lol, ya what a entry eh. Was fishing for what I thought were Pike at the time and well...u remember. Didn't know anything about handling and i found out how to properly handle fish. As said, I learned LOTS here and now respect the fishery a lot more.

btw, thanks for the comment on my profile when I first joined up :)