Well, it's a done deal!

Big Cliff

Well, it took a while to get everything organized and worked out but thanks to Roy, Marc, and Luc from Princecraft for all their help and input, we will be getting our new boat next Friday afternoon.

We got a fantastic deal; a Holiday DLX WS, with a 60 hp Merc, wireless bow mount trolling motor, upgraded fish finder, bumpers, dock lines, anchor, boat safety kit, 2 auto inflatable life jackets, a full tank of gas, 2 batteries, registration, numbers on the boat, and including PDI, delivered to our door and in the water for $17500.00 + tax. (and to think, I wasn't even looking at Princecraft to start with.)

I can't thank you all enough for all your help and input because without all of you I'd probably still being trying to figure out what to get!

I am lucky enough to have some very wonderful friends but two special people; Beans and Jack, would you do me the honor of being my first "fishing partners" in the boat next Sunday? (sorry Friday evening and Saturday are Sue's LOL). it would be an honor to share the experience with you.

Edited by Big Cliff

Congratulations Cliff, I'm very happy for you and Sue. :) It sounds like a beautufil craft and I hope you and your new lady become very intimate. :D

A round of applause for Roy, Marc and Luc. :clapping:

Speaking of ladies I just spoke with Wayne and he's had your ole gal out several times already and is very, very happy. His boys are also pleased to be out catching fish with thier dad, a round of applause for you too. :clapping:

Speaking of ladies I just spoke with Wayne and he's had your ole gal out several times already and is very, very happy. His boys are also pleased to be out catching fish with thier dad, a round of applause for you too. :clapping:

Thank you so much for sharing that with me, just made my day to know that they are pleased with her. I just had a feeling when I first talked to him that he and the boys would do her proud!

Congrat's Cliff and Sue. Glad everything worked out. I know that you will be very happy with the Princecraft, as Barbara and I are with ours. We will have to introduce them to each other very soon.

J & B

Hey, how about an "help us name our new boat" contest the prize would only be bragging rights but it might be fun.

Our last boat was called "The Other Lady", (she had a mirmade on her side) for a couple of reasons, she was the only other lady that Sue would let me spend time with, spend money on, and disapear into the evening with, without getting mad at me!

She was always a lady in that she stuck with me through some really rough times and never let me down. I would talk nice and stroke the throttle gently and she would purr like a kitten. Crack the throttle forward and she would spring like a panther.

She would glide across the water like a feather on a breeze, weather any storm, cold, wet, I could touch the key and she would spring to life and take me where ever I wanted to go. She has moved on to a wonderful family and her replacement will be hard pressed to live up to her reputation but I think she needs a name.

Congrats on your new ride. You and Sue sure deserve it! :clapping:

It am sure it will give you many years of new memories. B)

Am I correct in thinking that you also chose this as it looks like it will fit your marine railway/boathouse :thumbsup_anim:

Look forward to seeing that first post and pics :Gonefishing:

Hey, how about an "help us name our new boat" contest the prize would only be bragging rights but it might be fun.

Our last boat was called "The Other Lady", (she had a mirmade on her side) for a couple of reasons, she was the only other lady that Sue would let me spend time with, spend money on, and disapear into the evening with, without getting mad at me!

She was always a lady in that she stuck with me through some really rough times and never let me down. I would talk nice and stroke the throttle gently and she would purr like a kitten. Crack the throttle forward and she would spring like a panther.

She would glide across the water like a feather on a breeze, weather any storm, cold, wet, I could touch the key and she would spring to life and take me where ever I wanted to go. She has moved on to a wonderful family and her replacement will be hard pressed to live up to her reputation but I think she needs a name.

"The Boat Formerly Know as Princecraft"?