OFNCommunity June G2G

Roy

This 'll be a good place to get a feel for who'll be attending. Everyone is welcome. If you haven't already, please make your reservations now if you're planning on attending.

Again this year we will hold it at LAKAIR.

Please use this thread to discuss your plans so that we have an idea as to who will be there.

Let her rip.

after a 2 year absence I hope to be back at Lakair this year. My plan is to arrive late wed eve or early Thurs morning, and then leave after my victory in the Crapola cup pike tourney! Got a patch of dirt booked for my tent, but more importantly, a spot for the boat

Add 2 more.

Patsy, myself, and our two four-legged girls.

Arriving Wednesday June 24 and checking out Wednesday July 1.

I think we're in Cabin 5 ... somewhere along the gravel roadway.

I hear we have another group coming in from PA this year - cabin 11 if I remember correctly :thumbsup_anim:

(Wonder if a OFC shore lunch in possible for Friday ?)

Edited by Rich Clemens

It'll be great to see you guys again Rich, looking forward to it. Are the other Pennsylvanians OFNers?

I think that Rich is talking about doubleheader Roy.

Barbara and I will be there, arriving probably noonish Friday and leaving noonish Monday.

I am pretty sure we have cabin 7 or 9 booked.

I think that Rich is talking about doubleheader Roy.

Indeed it is DoubleHeader. Lucky guy is there for two weeks. Maybe I'll just have to send Patsy and the girls home after the first week and hitch a ride back to PA later on. Sounds like one of those plans that just ain't gonna fly here at home. :w00t:

Edited by Rich Clemens

AHHHHHHHHH! Doubleheader, that's right! I'm losing my mind. That ain't too bad though, John. What's bad is when your bumhole loses its ability to distinguish 'tween wet and dry.

I'll be there early Friday morning to set up my tent and leaving Sunday morning....no boat this year so hopefully some kind soul will take pity on me, otherwise the dock will work just fine :) I happen to know that the odd BIG girl swims in the area ;)

Maureen

I'm ready to go NOW! No dock spot needed for the canoe, but I wouldn't be adverse to warming a spot in someones boat a time or two as well. Don't worry you'll recognize me, I'll be at the docks with my best lost puppy dog face on.

I'm there Thursday to Sunday.

Don't forget the bug dope or bug jackets. :Gonefishing:

Leslie and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again...

btw.. last day of May and we had snow flurries here most of the day... ouch!...

I'm sure it'll be warmer by the time OFNers get here...

the cap't.

p.s... here's a funny one... took place in the West Arm Pike Tournament yesterday... worked hard all day to catch one little bitty 16 inch pike... so embarrassing...!

oh well... some days are like that... I'll just like my wounds fro a couple of days.. dry my tears... and I'll be alright... sniff...!

• 2 weeks later...
Yup, tourney from 11-2, prizes from 4-5 and pot luck supper with me cooking fish from 5-7, on Saturday!

You forgot about the 2.30 - 4.00 filleting Pike! I would be happy to help again this year, if you need some re-enforcements and the beer flows steadily.

I will definitely need reinforcements.... But im pretty pick about bones.. ya gotta know what your doing... last year we had a few mistakes.. i like it totally boneless!!

I will definitely need reinforcements.... But im pretty pick about bones.. ya gotta know what your doing... last year we had a few mistakes.. i like it totally boneless!!

Last year was pretty good, you and Chris were filleting, I was skinning. The year before was a nightmare with names that will remain nameless....lol It all depends on the ratio of beer to pike....tip it too far the wrong way and well, you know!

Last year was pretty good, you and Chris were filleting, I was skinning. The year before was a nightmare with names that will remain nameless....lol It all depends on the ratio of beer to pike....tip it too far the wrong way and well, you know!

TJ and Chris can count to 20 together still... That doesn't mean that they have 10 digits each however. B)