Spring Weekend at Bernies!!!

ccmtcanada

Hey Bernie,

Forgot to ask you to pass along our thanks to your mom for the world's greatest coleslaw, date squares and whatever that rhubarb thing was. From a guy who doesn't like rhubarb and another who didn't like date squares, we did a pretty good job licking the bowls clean. Kudos to your mom! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Congrats on yet another PB Cliff (geez, i dont' even remember how many times i've said this lol).

Nice report Cliff, that sure is the best way to spend a long weekend despite the tough conditions.

Hey Bernie,

Forgot to ask you to pass along our thanks to your mom for the world's greatest coleslaw, date squares and whatever that rhubarb thing was. From a guy who doesn't like rhubarb and another who didn't like date squares, we did a pretty good job licking the bowls clean. Kudos to your mom! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Thats fine there Will, she's used to feeding the animals.

IMG_0039.jpg

Hey Bernie, who's the h.......y! Man do I ever like that pic! You sir are very lucky to have so many incredible pics of your family and heritage. I know you consider yourself to be privilaged.

I forgot to thank Gerritt for arranging etc... GERRITT... it's you, your good! No no, it's you... you! YOU!!!

HH

Great report and pics Cliff :thumbsup_anim:

Despite the weather being on the bad side, you guys certainly did extremely well on landing some beauties :thumbsup_anim: Congratulations on your PB :clapping: Great looking gator B)

It definitely looks like you guys had an awesome time up there B)

Thanks for sharing those great pics :thumbsup_anim:

Leechman

Mind-Blasting report Cliff...Congrats on the PB too

Can't beat spending time at an OFC G2G...Looks like you had a blast

I've always wondered how squirrels taste...There's an especially fat one in my backyard that screams "Eat me!"...It really does :lol:

Thanks for doing up the report Cliff. It is nice to see you coming around ;) 3.... count them... 3 Lemon drops in one night!! Dude... I have a new found respect for you!

Bernie... what can I say that I haven't already... Ohh I do have one thing... Joe's fish was bigger LOL! :) :)

Will.. Nice to have seen you again! I hope after this weekend you still think of me as innocent gentle me.... Bwahahahahah!

Joe... Dude... another EPIC time away... doing what we do... Fish, Laughs and a bit of extra curriculars. Yet another one for the memory bank!

We had a great opener, my gut is still hurting from the laughs!..

Mmmmm Pork Candy...

Till next time guys...

G

Gerritt and HH, you're too much. :lol::lol:

Will.. Nice to have seen you again! I hope after this weekend you still think of me as innocent gentle me.... Bwahahahahah!

We had a great opener, my gut is still hurting from the laughs!..

Mmmmm Pork Candy...

Till next time guys...

G

Nice to see you again G. Innocent......., gentle......., well let's just say I see you in a whole new light. :P:D My gut is still sore too. :D

Mmmmmm.........Pork Candy.

Great times gentlemen, great times.