Hi everyone!

Castmaster

Just thought I'd intoduce myself. I live in Windsor and head north every year for a week or two, to different locations to do some fishing. My favorite place by far is the Upper French and Nippising. I'm pretty lucky to live on the Mighty Detroit river. It's definately one of the hottest Walleye spots in North america. But it doesn't touch the beauty of the north! :thumbsup_anim: Like to add that I'm very actively involved in the angling community here at home also. I'm a member of 2 other sites and an Administrator on the Greatlakes forum.

livewell.jpg

Edited by Castmaster

Welcome aboard. Great seeing new folks joining in. From south-central PA, I fish what would be called the Lower French, in the area around Noelville and have been going there for a few years now. We do a two week trip the end of September for Pike and Musky. One week on the North Channel and another out of Wolseley Bay. Beautiful country up there. Making my first trip to the GTG at Lakair in June and looking forward to it.

Hopefully your trips are more productive than mine seem to be.

Again, great to have you on board and looking forward to your reports.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Vertical jigging in the Detroit river. I easily caught over 300 last spring. 5/8 oz jiggs, Finn S minnows, or gulp minnows. We have one of the best Walleye fisheries in North America here. Government studies last year reported 60 000 000 Walleye spawned in the D.R. last year. 20-30 minute limits were by no means uncommon. 6 fish. Also fish Lake Erie alot fr big Rainbows and more Walleye. Limit's almost every time we go out from July to Sept. trolling spoons on downriggers, dipsies, and jet divers. Here's your pics!

Derek_and_Sean_and_jason_18_pic_vertical.jpg

Dereks_Rainbow.jpg

Derek_and_friend___picks.jpg

rainbows_and_eyes.jpg

Derek_and_6_pick.JPG