Treats in the mail today!

SlowPoke

It was a good day to check the mailbox (besides the HBC bill).

A box of 11 muskie lures - thanks Dax

A letter and sticker from St. Croix (does this mean they sonsered me? LOL)

A shiney new Cabela's "Master Catalog"

I think I'll call in sick tonight for work :devil:

-Brian

"A letter and sticker from St. Croix (does this mean they sonsered me? LOL)"

Ouch, that sounds painful :blink:

Sorry about the typo, I was in a rush and I needed to 'p'

All I got was the Cabella's catalog .... maybe the lures will be here tomorrow. We shall see.

LOL!! Keep an eye out for 'em...

Sounds like you did a little better. You got a little something going on with the mail lady :P ?

I hope to soon, my wife has an application in at the post office but for now I just keep the driveway clear for the mail man!

Well, what lures did you get ? anything special.

I'll let you know next year around this time how special they were...

116807.jpg

Nice haul Brian, you've got some good baits there.

Thanks Lew!

My Muskie lure collection is growing fast and will soon rival that of a muskie angler that knows what the heck (s)he's doing! I got my biggun' last season trolling, this years goal is to catch one casting. I had a little taste of it last season when a 50"er (in Steve's opinion, I didn't get a good look at it) nailed my lure while sending my line out to the p-board. I probably didn't get a good hook set with just my thumb on the free spool. Okay, now I'm getting all excited!

-Brian

Yeah h h h h . .. . . a bunch of us at The Post Office had a look at them before the carrier delivered 'em . . . . . . a couple of us were going to test a few for you, but it's tough finding enough open water for this these days. We were VERY careful, rewraping 'em, as we didn't want to look like a bunch of snoops. U h h h h h . . . . . . howcum you don't subscribe to a few good fishing magazines . . . we get sick of Charelaine, Readers Digest & Toronto Life when it's slow!

Ha HA, very funny Photoz! Nice to see you back! Well, for me, my mail box was well, like most, stuffed with bills and people sending me stuff to create more bills!

On the bright side, my wife was waiting for me, with a lovely dinner of "hot tongue and cold shoulder"! :o:dunno::dunno:

HH

I got one of those salmo (whitefish) 2nd down on the right, it hasn't got me a musky but the pike can't resist it for some reason, it is all chipped and mangled after I would guess 15-20 nice pike. Might want to change the split-rings on it the first pike I got on it twisted and broke both split-rings.