meet Fish TV guys

tinbanger

I actually kinda like the show for the fact that it's not all flash & spam like so many of the other fishing shows that are on to tube these days.

Always seems to me to be sorta slow paced & easy going and more like a normal fishing trip than an infomercial.

ure they are....when they want something....

HA!

I was pretty happy 2 seasons ago, when my buddy and I in a 16ft aluminum with a 30, WHOOOPED them in a bass tournament on Rice Lake, while they were in their big fancy 21ft, with a 225. :D

I always liked Leo and Steve, who I used to play "trophy hunter" with after the Sportsman's show was closed for the day.

Leo and Ron though.. I don't watch. I don't like the way they hold fish that they plan to release. I mean release them before you do your segment, don't just hold them in the background for a minute while you talk.

The Boga grip thing is also stupid. They might be a sponser but I love the episode with the big silver pike where they try to get it with the Boga for like 30 seconds before the Boga gets tangled in the line, almost breaks it and they just grab the pike properly by the gill cover in all of two seconds...

Buddy, their show isn't at the top of my list but its certainly not at the bottom. Know what I mean, Buddy? I like their laid back approach too, Buddy.

I would have gone if I lived in the area Bud. Not sure how long I could stand talking to them though! B)

K (Buddy)

Edited by Viscount

Guest gbfisher

Its funny how they can make a show when they personally haven't caught any fish and show fish being caught.

Its even more hilarious to see everyone of them catching fish on the same fishing rod??!!. Now how would ya figure that could happen.. :dunno: . Community fishing rod I guess..... :whistling:

They still don't know how to catch whitefish!.... :lol: and they're easier than Bass..

:Gonefishing:

Edited by gbfisher

Its funny how they can make a show when they personally haven't caught any fish and show fish being caught.

Its even more hilarious to see everyone of them catching fish on the same fishing rod??!!. Now how would ya figure that could happen.. :dunno: . Community fishing rod I guess..... :whistling:

They still don't know how to catch whitefish!.... :lol: and they're easier than Bass..

:Gonefishing:

whats funny is how your trying hard to turn an announcement into bash the fishtv guys thread <_<

Edited by BUSTER