Favourite snacks on the boat?

HUKDONFAWNIX

My boat has a brilliant small dry well behind the drivers seat. On the 17' it's an aerated livewell, on my 16' it has become the snack-well. I usually stock it with granola type cerial bars and juice boxes. I love to take a thermos full of coffee, but last year it was responsible for more stains in the boat than any thing else and I am strongly thinking about banning it this year.

My B-in-Law has a theory that fish can smell the Doritos on your hands and will not bite. So when fishing in groups he always makes sure to give the bag of doritos to the guys in the other boat.

Jim

Always a thermos of coffee for the morning trips and like Radnine, there's always a couple boxes of cereal bars in the boat too. I never leave the dock without a gallon jug of water and if it's gonna be a long day, there'll be a few cans of COKE on ice, along with a bag of samiches and usually some cheeze too.

I normally come back to the dock weighing about 3 pounds more than when I left it :lol:

Most times it's real simple for me. Water and some form a cereal/granola bar. The main reason for me is the wrapped bars can be eaten with out my hands "touching" the food, 'cause I know where my hands have been. :whistling:

I do however enjoy a good pepperette every now and then.

Canned Chilee flavored Beanee Weenee, Funyuns onion rings, and a Sno Ball snack cake (the white ones, not the pink ones!)... or Canned Sardines in Mustard sauce, Saltines, and a Little Debbie brand Rasin Creme Pie snack cake all washed down with Pepsi and bottled water.

If I have company on the boat I may get a little fancy and take a Possum innards Quiche with a real nice collard greens Flambe' for dessert!!! :P

usually whatever I can get a the gas station - but if I'm on the ball a couple of cereal bars, a sandwich or two and a couple of pop. frankly when I'm out on the water I really don't think that much about eating - half the time I end up eating my "lunch" on the way home after pulling the boat.