The wifes watching Sex in the city

Lunker777

Hey there everyone, this question is for the men out there.... or the woman I guess aswell...

I was just curious, What do you do while your significant other is watching " their" show ? I have a few fishing shows that my wife cant seem to stand, and she has a few that I can bare to watch haha

At the moment, the wife is just finishing up a 3 hr run of "Sex In The City" leaving me with not much else to do... we live in an apartment... so its not like I can go out in the shop or the garage ya know ? hahaha I find myself on the computer a lot. Or reading, or maybe, JUST maybe.... if I can handle it... I sit in on an episode or 2 hahahah Only when there hasnt been a new post on OFC for 10 mins or so.

So what does everyone else do during that time ?

LoL! Awesome tip douG! :D Hahaha, I should give that a shot! ;)

I'm normally on the computer, I don't watch as much TV as I used to anymore. I'm more so on the internet researching stuff (mostly fishing) or looking for funny videos on BREAK.COM.

I'll admit, on occasion I will sit with the wife and watch whatever show she's watching... just to get in some "couple" time...lol, yah - I have a softside... LEAVE ME ALONE! :P

I wonder how many people consistently leave OFC open on their web-browser... Am I alone on this? (aside from Leechman) OFC IS AN ADDICTION!! If it came in powder form, I might just consider sniffing it too! :P

I have it set as my home page, i useually keep a OFC window open for a quick check up on recent posts.

Build your-self a MAN-Cave and stash some booze in there and Listen to some Andrew Dice Clay.

Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor dog a bone...

when she bent over Rover took over and gave her a...................................

Glen, you wascally wabbit. :blush:

Wish I could remember which comedian did the bit, but it was on a Just For Laughs show.

Instead of Sex In The City, insert some Antonio Banderas movie. Comic was bent out of shape at having to go see chick flicks with his wife, til the day he finally figured it out. At the end of the movie, she's all wound up, and Antonio's nowhere to be found. Hmm. Guess who's right there handy?

...Exactly.

Keep quiet, stay outta view til the final credits are winding up, and for god's sake don't fart or mention Bass Pro on your way back into the living room. You don't wanna shatter

here. :)

Do what I do , I dont own a TV so my wife does not have a show lmao. Have not had a tv in the house since my son was born (it,s his 15 birthday on Sat.) I have never watched any of the shows I hear people at work and friends talk of , sienfield , american idol, survivor etc.etc. i have never scene one never wanted too , wish I had time to just sit back and do nothing , but with work ,the boats ,sons hockey and music ,guitar building , walks on the boardwalk with wife , we have sex we dont watch it , mostly in the house, but I do live in a city , I do enjoy the few spare moments I get to read but ,to just sit and watch ????? my friends all laugh at me and say I would like it if I would just look but so far I or should I say we because my wife and son dont watch either , are not interested ...So to answer your question What would I do if my wife wanted to watch a show , I would take her into a private room and put on a show , lol

Depends on the time of the day.

I have tried MANY a time for some "afternoon delight" but have been shot down as "it's just not right now, what if the kid's...". So I stick to good old OFC and other boards I read and post on as well as grab a cold one and wait...