Lac Seul Walleye Report - PB today

trapshooter

... you missed a pretty good day. Simon (limeyangler) was supposed to join us today for a day of walleye fishing on Lac Seul. However, freezing rain in the forecast kept Simon down in Dryden but Graham and I still hit the lake.

We picked up some for the freezer and a few nice fish that went back down the hole. Lost a slush scoop and broke a rod too. Quite a day.

Graham with a couple of nice fish.

24"

IMGP0300.JPG

IMGP0303.JPG

IMGP0304.JPG

Mid day, my set line started to go slowly down and I set the hook into something solid. My PB Ice walleye 27" :thumbsup_anim:

IMGP0309.JPG

IMGP0311.JPG

Sorry you couldn't make it today Simon. We'll have to make it up on the 17th. The big girls are still down there waiting for you.

Tight lines all,

Ben

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

LOLOL...i knew it......well done lads...awesome job!

I could hardly bare to look....but just had too.

Congrats on the PB Ben!

I'm kinda glad that i stayed here though...cuz it was freezing rain all day and that Sioux Lookout highway would have been evil...specially at 5am as it was raining real early here.

17th for sure amigo!....keep 'em hungry for me will ya :thumbsup_anim:

\

PS...i bought a williams bay map...so i'll have to rember to get you to mark a few hotspots on there for me.

Great job as usual guys...

as you once said Ben

Northwest....REPRESENT!......lol

your such a gangsta

That's it. Next time I'm back at my parents I'm making sure to call you NorthWesterners and getting more than hour outta T Bay. Beautiful fish and great pics of them Ben. Simon I can feel your pain from here - I'm pretty sure we've all had those days when you decide not to go and the other guy knocks it out of the park.

great report and good job on the PB all them are tasty and healthy lookin fish, and as for Simon, i seem to think he gets out enough anyhow judging by the posts up every couple a days

Lol...i did get out today....in front of the house.......2 walleye....one the size of the tail on the one ben is holding....the other even smaller :rolleyes: