What and how many pets do you have? NF

nautifish

Not sure if this has been done before. I see the board is pretty quiet i am sat here waiting for carpets to dry so i thought i would ask everyone what kind of pets you have and how many?

Myself i am owned by nine birds largest being a green winged macaw down to a teil. Also one cat one shepard and my son has a rat.

A couple of pictures.

This is pumpkin my U2

pumpky.jpg

Top left is maxy my quaker I Knick name her green sprout. This little lady has more attitude than all my birds put togeather......Top left is rock my bare eyed cockatoo nick name boobers.....lol

Bottom right is my green winged macaw Autumn and my baby. She is a sweetheart.

untitled.jpg

NEXT IS MY BABY GRL Princess 14 yrs of age. Had two shepards sadley my male died a yr ago so i now have just her. & she loves to go fishing with me.

c1ee0664.jpg

princ.jpg

This is keiky my green cheeked conure.

kieko.jpg

My babygrl giving mom kisses.....

mybaby-1.jpg

Just a few more to come when i can find them....lol

WELL WHEN WE BOUGHT THE NEW HOUSE WE DICUSSED DOGS!!

I NEED A MANS MAN LOOKIN DOG AND SHE WANTED A FUN LOVING DOG!!!

SO WE NARROWED IT DOWN TO 3

BRITISH BULLDOG

BULL MASTIFF

BOXER

WELL AFTER A 15HR DAY AT WORK I COME HOME TO THIS!!

AN OVERSIZED RAT!!

LET IT BE KNOWN I WAS NOT PLEASED AT ALL AND THE WHOLE NIEGHBOURHOOD HEARD IT LOL

SO NOW I FIND OUT THESE THINGS LIVE LIKE 17YRS( GREAT !!! LUCKY ME)

SMART AS HELL DOG AND JUST THE SIZE OFF A FOOTBALL( NO I WASNT A PUNTER WHEN I PLAYED BUT AT TIMES I WISH I WAS LOL)

HERES CHOPPER

128060998_b9696f43f2_m.jpg

53073048_4d89e279bb_m.jpg

53073050_b70218e366_m.jpg

LOL CC

I have never been a big fan of the smaller dogs dont know why just have not. I have allways had shepards. MINE were both brought over from Europe with me. Had Major my male shepard for 15 yrs. And him and princess grew up togeather along with my kids. SO it was really tough loseing him and i mean tough. Princess has not been the same since but she is still a vantastic dog. I think i will allways have shepards they are awesome dogs. But that little over grown rat is cute all the same CC....lol

We now have two dogs. Our Airdale, pictured on my avitar, will be 7 years old this summer. She has participated on all of our fishing trips, and loves it, She's my fishing partner. Have to be careful when we get a fish on though as she hangs out over the edge of the boat, along with everone else. She has gone in the drink a time or two.

The other is a yellow Lab my wife got last year. With a couple trips under her belt, she also loves the boat and waiting for the fish to be caught. Sometimes we disappoint them.

Both do extremely well in the boat and they'll be making all our future trips as well. Our selection of Lodges is somewhat limited as not many accept pets, so we end up back at the same places year after year.

Edited by Rich Clemens

One dog named Muskie, two cats named Carrot and Patches (started with 5), three giant african land snails, all named Hugh Mungus cause we can't tell them apart... three girbeles and a rock bass named Fluffy...

i have a jack russell terrier called Bo, just a ball of energy that never stops, love to fish hunt camp or just about anything outside as long as it's not too cold, with the temps. right now she spends most of her time inside, she takes 2 steps out the door does her "business" and comes right back in, i don't blame her

med_gallery_540_75_84139.jpg

med_gallery_540_75_60146.jpg

117203.JPG

This is our 14 year old cat which my wife insisted on calling Simba eventhough she is a female.I have never had a more behaved cat.I love dogs but for now we can't.We go away camping quite often and some places do not permit dogs.I really like labs.Oh and my daughter has one of those little hampsters.

Good topic Tracy!

Did you buy your hat from BPS like that or has your photo been inverted.

I now know what you should name your new business.

Tracy's Mini Zoo Bed and Breakfast.LOL :P:w00t: Just teazing ya Tracy..............

A few years back we had 3 dogs ( 5 if you count the neignbors that lived here and the stray we took in but sadly lost to heart worm 2 months later )

Now most of you know I have Amy pictured on the left. She goes everywhere with me including all camping, fishing and most trips to the mall ( if I'm just going to be in and out and it's not hot out ) I would be lost without her. Here she is last June at Lakair.

lakair06-13.jpg

Get ready for this list lol....

We have a 3 year old boxer named Burtess, here he is with his buddy:

DexterandBurtess3.jpg

We also have a 13 year old cat named Stinky, and a 6 month old skinny pig named Mr. Whiskers:

IMG_0838-1.jpg

A senegal parrot named Peatree, his is around 6 years old:

peatree.jpg

And around 300 gallons of Central and South American cichlids in 5 tanks. Here is our Midas named 'Orange' giving my youngest a kiss:

IMG_0468.jpg

I think that just about summarizes the "animal house"......

Burt :)

This is my cat Gem

gemgem.jpg

Had her for 15 yrs now. This was a cat i took in when i 1st came to canada six yrs ago. The gentleman that had her was takin into a home so the cat needed to be adopted. This cat was like the size of a small dog lol...Sorry the picture os not great. Midnight died 2 yrs ago in her sleep.

midnight2.jpg

More still to come...lol

& yes DSN I have more time for animals than i do most people........ :D

Burt you ready for this> lol...I have a zoo......lol

okay this picture was taken a yr ago last summer before we lost major.

Major is on the right.

pups.jpg

Next picture is my quaker Maxy.

maxy.jpg

Next picture is boobers my bare eyed cockatoo

boobers.jpg

Next picture is Autum My green winged macaw.

mygrl.jpg

Next is one of my three teils Jazzy this guy is a sweetheart.

jazzy.jpg

Next picture again my U-TOO Pumpkin eating a grape.

pumpky-1.jpg

& just a couple more.....lol

cougar.jpg

untitled34.jpg

Edited by nautifish

Dogs- two boston terriers(in my avatar) and a lab mix(mutt) all good dogs, just want to meet people and play.

Two cats outside, lol a gift of the neighbors over crowding, the momma cats got tired of the crowd(cats) and carried her baby over and dropped her on the garage floor about 10 years ago, they haven`t left yet.

One bird- a finch, used to be two, my daughters deal.

Used to have a couple of turtles, my sons, he didn`t want to take care of them, we released them in a local pond.

We have a hooded rat named Scooby. Scooby is a great pet and provides my 6 yr old with many hours of enjoyment while they play Barbies. Scooby is about German Shepherd sized compared to Barbie and likes to play in all of Barbies furniture. She especially likes the Barbie stand up shower for some reason, but does not enjoy being dressed up in Barbies clothes.

117259.jpg

117260.jpg

She has a cage but enjoys the run of the apartment when we let her out. She'll come running when you call her or when you open a bag of potato chips. She likes to lick and has never once tried to bite.

Edited by jediangler

Two cats...Ki and Rocky...both black...Ki weighs about 25 lbs and Rocky about 10 lbs...both courtesy of Maureen :angry:

Both are good mousers... :)

We had to have our old mutt Riley put down a couple of years ago...diabetes <_<