Another one of my Creation - NF

Leecher

Guys,

here's another one of my creation but those were built some time ago. I've always like to play cribbage and somehow got intrigue into making my own. It's a long process drilling all the holes and countersink them with a special drill bit but it's rewarding when you get to play on your own creation B)

Here a pic of a few

DSC01214.jpg

For my futur project, would like to build a table for the living room so that when we get guests, can play on it but this one is going to take some thinking in the making :canadian:

Hope you enjoy

Leechman

Love the game. Was taught by my uncle and never forgot it.

Nice job J

Thanks Brian.... Mom and dad were part of a cribbage club and was fortunate to learn from them.... Love the game also :thumbsup_anim::canadian:

Probably on of my favourite games to play! Keep the runs young one... keep the runs...

nothing better then a great game of crib on a winters day with a hot toddie...

G

You've said it.... a great game :thumbsup_anim:

Great job!!

Thanks DanielM :thumbsup_anim:

Looks great Jacques!!! :thumbsup_anim:

... you could go blind drilling all those itty bitty holes! :blink:

Thanks Glen.... Yeah I know what you are talking about :wacko::thumbsup_anim:

Love the game!

I remember the first time I played against my neighbour. He said "You know, I've only lost playing crib once in my life, and even then the guy cheated!" ha ha ha, I'll never forget that from his voice, may he rest in peace.

Jacque, my old grandfather was a fanatic at crib and would take on all comers, but as the years progressed and his eyesight began to fade with age, it got harder for him to see the holes and insert the pegs, so my dad built him a 4' long board on legs with 1/8" x 2" pegs.

It sat about 2' high, just like a coffee table, and him and his old buds could then sit for hours and enjoy the game.

Great stuff :thumbsup_anim:

I learned how to play crib when I worked at the army base here in London playing againts the army guys. I lost 5 to 10 bucks a week from my pay-cheque for the whole time I worked there. Do you know it's legal to steal points from your opponent if he doesn't count them? :angry:

I learned how to play crib when I worked at the army base here in London playing againts the army guys. I lost 5 to 10 bucks a week from my pay-cheque for the whole time I worked there. Do you know it's legal to steal points from your opponent if he doesn't count them? :angry:

Yup, if he can't add, to bad, so sad....

Love the game!

I remember the first time I played against my neighbour. He said "You know, I've only lost playing crib once in my life, and even then the guy cheated!" ha ha ha, I'll never forget that from his voice, may he rest in peace.

Thanks Ron :thumbsup_anim: I remember my first game, was against my cousin and everytime a hand was dealt, I'd sneak out to see my mom for advice.... but thanks not cheating :whistling:

Seems my fave crib score is usually "19" when I have the crib :blush:

Thanks Bruce :thumbsup_anim: yeah I know what you mean, gold old 19 :wallbash:

great looking board you should have home field advanage

Thanks corvette1 :thumbsup_anim:

Jacque, my old grandfather was a fanatic at crib and would take on all comers, but as the years progressed and his eyesight began to fade with age, it got harder for him to see the holes and insert the pegs, so my dad built him a 4' long board on legs with 1/8" x 2" pegs.

It sat about 2' high, just like a coffee table, and him and his old buds could then sit for hours and enjoy the game.

Great stuff :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Lew :thumbsup_anim: That's the sort of thing I want to build next but will also have drawers to put away the cards and pegs and cup holders for refreshments. I want the pegs to be made out of metal and each hole will contain a round magnet so that when you position it over top will hold

Great job Leechman.

My wife and I used to play years ago when we would go camping after we got the kids to sleep. I haven't played in so long I think I've forgotten how.

Thanks mistyriver :thumbsup_anim: Playing cribbage is the same as riding a bike, you never completely forget

Hey Leechman, no need to apologize for the posts showing off your handywork. A lot of us quite enjoy 'em. Must be very satisfying to create works like that( and your tip ups ).

Cheers Bud.

Thanks Mike Pike :thumbsup_anim: Very rewarding

Yeah I know what you mean..... my cousin always played that way and when you tell your score and put down the cards, then your opponent is allowed to take those points that you missed but must prove it to you so that you can see where the extra points comes from

Yep,Last creation for sure ,,Because starting this weekend it will be Ice Fishing reports from now on :D:D:D

:clapping::clapping:

OK Paul.... I guess we won't be playing much cribbage when we hit the ice :canadian: