What is up with all these beasts.

jrego7

Within 1 week I have had 2 encounters with animals. Last week it was 2 raccoons and last night at Bronte around 9:00PM I heard something moving the leaves around. I didn't see anything so I continued to fish. A few minutes later I look up and I see this huge gold animal. It must've been around 150 lbs. A minute later I look up again and it has moved more to the left looking straight at me. I'm there by myself the girlfriend is in the truck waiting. My knife is in the truck. I'm thinking that is some cold water the easiest way to kill it is drown it if it comes at me. So I decided to leave quickly. Got snagged on the way out snapped the line and booked it lol. I couldn't really make out what it was. Might have been someone's stray dog, A big gold one. From now on no late night solo fishing for me...

Edited by Rap's

might I be so bold as to suggest a .....

COUGAR!!!!!

HH

They don't usually sneak up on you... generally you can hear them cackling and weazing as they move in for the kill. This unsuspecting young fella wasn't so lucky. Distracted by the loud music, the cougar was allowed to move in close.

cougar-1.jpg