WILL FISH FOR BEER

snag

Well done snag :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

That is the most interesting way I have ever seen anyone preach the oudoor gospel. "Take out more than you took in". I pick up about $25 a month in beer empties a month to fuel my boat for most of the year. If you want to throw your money away, kindly deposit it in my driveway. I don't mind. :D

In addition I retrieve 1000 lbs of pop cans a year from my neighbourhood and numerous fishing holes. Of course, I have a very specialized gaff for snagging my catches.

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/largeView...c=AR363744L.jpg

With this gaff I can snag hundreds of those beauties in an hour.

Thank you for giving us a truly "Pythonesque" presentation.

I'll try to respond to posts that look like they required one!

Agreed, sickening.

With a looming recession, hopefully it will decrease!

That would be insane! Though the Liberals look like they're hiring, Hmmmmm :whistling:

I poached them. There I said it. and I feel fine.

Jewel, I have to admit my original post was going to be a rant with harsher labels!!!!

There is a dead lyric that goes:

Talk about your plenties,

Talk about your ills,

One man gathers,

What another man spills

St Stephen..... one of the good oldies :)

Well done Snag,wish we had a bounty on them green necks down here.

Joe

You have beer there?? :whistling:

Just kinda kidding. Thought most of our stuff was available down there?

Well done snag

That is the most interesting way I have ever seen anyone preach the oudoor gospel. "Take out more than you took in". I pick up about $25 a month in beer empties a month to fuel my boat for most of the year. If you want to throw your money away, kindly deposit it in my driveway. I don't mind. :D

In addition I retrieve 1000 lbs of pop cans a year from my neighbourhood and numerous fishing holes. Of course, I have a very specialized gaff for snagging my catches.

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/largeView...c=AR363744L.jpg

With this gaff I can snag hundreds of those beauties in an hour.

Thank you for giving us a truly "Pythonesque" presentation.

Wow, I'm impressed man.

I've used that suction grabber at my parents. They rock when the prey are skanky!

Thanks for the laugh (and cry) on my little work break here.

Well put together. Love the stringer pic :lol:

Joey

Anything to put a smile on yer perdy face :rolleyes:

Wasn't a feature of this post but

nice smallmouth on Dollarama spinner, Grant.

Is that another T.O waterfront smallie?

You are correct it was actually a smallie caught here last year.

Those spinners rule!

That was absolutely inspiring, Grant.

VERY well done....

Thanks Bill,

I owe you a big thanks for all your musky posts from the Bog.

Learned a lot from them.

Too funny !!!..lol..lol. :lol: But seriously were they in season,and by the way what is your limit,??/are you only allowed one big german hunker,over 12 inches ???? :w00t:

They seem to always be in season, especially the Germans.

St Stephen..... one of the good oldies :)

Surprised I remembered the lyrics. Must've been a flash back from the Berkely shows

Excellent way to make a point Snag....just excellent! Managed to "net" a rather large bag full of those babies myself today.

Awesome Carole,

They add up.

My house seems like a hatchery on the weekends :rolleyes:

We gotta practice what we preach. Far too many out there making noise and using up precious oxygen these days. Here's the fall "harvest" to date:

DSCN2210.jpg

Don't know what I'm doing with this collection, but the summer round up bought a number of kids rod & reel combos

It's a pity I can't collect a bounty on all the plastic lying around. There are two poly bottles thrown around for every can I find.

Edited by bigugli

You're a demented :asshat: !!! ;)

Great post!... but it needs more Fish!!!

I'd like to see a "deposit" on all drink containers... glass and plastic bottles, cans, and the Timmies coffee cup type vessels!!!

My 2 brothers and I used to make our bait and candy money by pickin' up soda bottles, had a bushel basket with a stout broom stick shoved thru the handles... 2 would tote :stretcher: while 1 would pick up... those were the days! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by GCD

We gotta practice what we preach. Far too many out there making noise and using up precious oxygen these days. Here's the fall "harvest" to date:

DSCN2210.jpg

Don't know what I'm doing with this collection, but the summer round up bought a number of kids rod & reel combos

It's a pity I can't collect a bounty on all the plastic lying around. There are two poly bottles thrown around for every can I find.

Wow Bigugli that is very impressive!!!! :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

I do hope that those plastic bottles get banned ASAP.

Heard they did a study recently and they found our tap water to be higher quality???

That was hilarious Snag, so true how they offer to buy back your catch :thumbsup_anim: .

And to think that when I was a kid it was only .05 cents for stubbies :wallbash::wallbash:

You're a demented :asshat: !!! ;)

Great post!... but it needs more Fish!!!

I'd like to see a "deposit" on all drink containers... glass and plastic bottles, cans, and the Timmies coffee cup type vessels!!!

My 2 brothers and I used to make our bait and candy money by pickin' up soda bottles, had a bushel basket with a stout broom stick shoved thru the handles... 2 would tote :stretcher: while 1 would pick up... those were the days! :thumbsup_anim:

I am demented.

I would like to see a deposit on plastics too or just banish them all together. At least the paper cups will degrade a little better <_<

Irony, you put beer on a stretcher when you were young,

Now the beer puts you on a stretcher when your old.

The circle of life.

:canadian: <---- That's you at Lakair

:asshat:

Careful G, all them dimes and nickles could become a distraction!

I'm building riches to control the economy.

Warren Buffett trembles........

Thanks SNAG for the funniest post I've read in a while. I don't think there is a limit on those "Coors-e" fish.

Stan :clapping:

Those are "lite" feeders

lol, awesome stuff Grant!

Saw a new invasive species:

Rockstar.

Non-refundable!!!!

Very inventive, imaginative, thought provoking(ouch...it hurts to have thoughts provoked at 7am....lol) and funny read. thanks for posting. I treminded me of a local to erieau i met this summer who singlehandedly cleans up that town by collecting all the bottles and cans around the lake shore. he let me fish from the dock behind his house and in return i loaded my pick up truck for trips to the beer store to cash in...one trip i had over $60.....my pick up was full.

Very inventive, imaginative, thought provoking(ouch...it hurts to have thoughts provoked at 7am....lol) and funny read. thanks for posting. I treminded me of a local to erieau i met this summer who singlehandedly cleans up that town by collecting all the bottles and cans around the lake shore. he let me fish from the dock behind his house and in return i loaded my pick up truck for trips to the beer store to cash in...one trip i had over $60.....my pick up was full.

Must be a lot of competition there too.

Good cooperation :thumbsup_anim:

great post!

Thanks dude!

Love that garguitar, LOL

:clapping: