PB MUSKIE

mistyjr1

Went down to southern Ontario for a weekend of muskie fishing. Yesterday the rod went off again i grabbed it and after a good fight i got a beauty ski into the net...

IMG_0290.jpg

Got a quick measurment of her... She measured up to 46.5" inches, that means its a new PB, so here she is...

IMG_0291.jpg

Back you go big girl...

IMG_0293.jpg

As you can tell by pics it was pretty darn cold, but not as cold as the water was... Oh well it was all worth it!

Hope to get down there again,

Corey

For those of you that don't know Corey (mistyjr1) he's only 15 years old but is one of the finest fishermen I've had the pleasure of sharing my boat with and is as good or even better than some of those I've fished with who are are many many years older than him.

Corey and I have fished together a few times on the West Arm of Nippissing and he's excellent with a net on big fish...... (he netted the one on my avatar) ..........and as I said above, he's also becoming pretty darned good at catching muskies too and I think were all gonna see some very impressive fish come from this young angler in the years to come.

Lookin forward to netting a biggun for you at Lakair next August Corey :Gonefishing:

Edited by lew

Awesome catch Corey you must have been pumped when you saw this big girl congratz on the new PB.

You and your Dad seem to have a great season going for you this year and the season is not even over yet cool.

Lew I must agree with you I have had the pleasure of fishing with Jim and Corey and he sure is a great guy to fish with and at 15 he knows alot and seems very eager to learn. I also cant wait for next Aug to get out again.