New Buddy [N/F]

Nanook

aug.2408teddy_003.jpg

Meet our new buddy, he is 5wks old by the name of Teddy[bear]. we get him Sept 12th. He is a Shiat-su, with a teeny bit of Bijohn[?]

We lost our Springer Spaniel last year, and there has been a huge void in our lifestyle. Teddy will fill the gap for us.

They are the best at that age but when they get older they drive me crazy had one but he passed a few years back.

One thing never feed him meat keep it simple dry food and he will last 15 years pluse.

Max passed away after 13 years to cancer.

They are smart little dogs.

Edited by AILE GOBY

Everytime my folks get a new dog they say this will be the last one. Can't tell you how many times that cycle has repeated itself. I think pets...dog's especially...keep you young. You don't get the "Mans best friend" tag for nothing. September 12 is shaping up to be a fine day!!! I wish you many happy memories with the newest family member.

They are cute and they will tug at the old heart strings. I'm sure you will love the puppy to pieces. I'm typing this with the fish thief, peanut, under my chair, and the daughter's kitten sitting om my chest, chewing my buttons and poking at my free typing arm :wub:

good choice...always best to get the white ones...that way you can dye them any colour you want according to what the muskies are biting on that day :o:huh::lol:

I really am just kidding...well ummm...sort of :unsure: ....cute looking pup there for sure :)