nothern gettaway with my daughter

Handlebarz

My daughter and I headed up to Lakair for the first time ever a couple weeks ago to meet up with some friends it was a blast and sure was alot of fun its to bad I am not able to get up there in june but our musky event here keeps me from heading up but I must say the bugs were alot better this time of year rather then in June no black flies or little picky blood suckers. We were only there for two nights but well worth the drive up it was very nice to see my old friends again and get to visit some for the first time we even managed a few fis hfor the short time we did go fishing but that was not teh reason to get up there here are a couple pics from the weekend

my Daughter with a new friend the inch worm she let him go by the tree :cheers:

IMG_3259.jpg

not sure how this got up there I thought the wife was at home but maybe her boyfriend stole my boat and headed up with out us :???:

IMG_3276.jpg

Oh yea we did get some fish also

my daughter with a perch then a pike

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

my daughter and I with a 19" LM

IMG_3269.jpg

Me and a 26" pickerel

IMG_3240.jpg

and a very awesome way to finish off a night out and a weekend away

IMG_3281.jpg

A really great report Mike. Wonderful pictures and nice fish too. Glad you had a good time up there. You were certainly in the cadillac of all fishing boats. Don's is one of the nicest fishing boats I think I've ever seen.

Thanks for posting that...beauty for sure.

Guest Johnny Bass

Thats an impressive LM bass from Lakair. And a nice pickerel. Some very nice pickerel have been caught at Lakair this year. Thanks for sharing.

thanks everyone I sure do love getting out with my daughter we have alot of fun fishing together next year I will have the whole family with me the wife will have to get some time off so we can make a week of it in Aug next year.

Roy you are right that boat is one nice ride and makes for some comfy fishing with them bench seats and better seats up front then my Freightliner has you cant go wrong.

It would be nice to one day get up there for June but like I said we are booked for teh next??? how many years with MCI.