A few more Salmon

Joey

Headed down to Lake Ontario again today and went 3 for 4.

Got up before any normal human being should be awake (unless from the night before :lol: ) and headed down under the moonlit sky. I tried unsuccessfully to get a pic of the moon while in motion, but finally got one at the first set of lights off the highway.

Gotta love transformers in the moonlight B)

2771981316_b49d3d5f8a_b.jpg

By the time we launched the sun was just rising and the geese were dancing.

2771981336_578f4090eb_b.jpg

I was first up from our last trip and caught this nice 27 incher.

2771981348_ba92024411_b.jpg

Next up is Paul with a nice one, no measurement or weight.

2771981352_4926b68f23_b.jpg

This Hamilton Energy boat came pretty close to us, never seen them in that area before.

2771981362_e00ff616fc_b.jpg

My turn again with another 27 incher.

2771981372_46134130c3_b.jpg

Had one more on and off real fast.

The weather called for thunderstorms this aft and the wind seemed to pick up a bit after another hour of no fish so we called it a day.

These guys were getting ready to head out as we came in. Wonder if they were looking for that little girl who fell into the Niagara River yesterday :(

2772011290_ac04891c9d_b.jpg

This big ole plane was taking off past us on our way home.

2772011274_9ee2629da9_b.jpg

It was a very nice day to be on the water this morning. Not too hot or too cold and the fish cooperated.

Guess I'll make some more lures this afternoon. Made this one last night. I think I'm getting the hang of it :D

2772011306_f1b5ce7503_b.jpg

Cheers,

Joey

Guest Johnny Bass

Great report. Looks like a nice calm day out on the lake, and you caught a few fish too. Thats a really good looking spinner bait too! Sure to catch fish on it. Thanks for sharing.

Some very nice fish guys !!!! i see you were very busy with all that excitment going on around you!!..LOL..LOL.. :w00t: and yes those fish sure are getting dark,and there is some fish in the tribs already!!! they are starting to stack up at the harbors waiting for that magical 55 degrees !!!! thanks for sharing joey....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Great report Joey. Love the picture of the geese, but especially lovin those salmon....pretty good days fishing by the look of it....sorry to hear about the poor girl falling in. Thats a cool looking spinner bait, bit of everything in that one, i just got back from winnipeg this evenin and went to the new Cabelas(formerly S.I.R) and picked up some spinner blades to make my own walleye spinners, much....much...much cheaper....and i can use flourocarbon line instead of the mono that comes on the pre made expensive ones. Once again, great report...ty for sharing.

Looks like a great day on the lake.

How was the wake from that Hamilton Energy boat?

Hahaha, we were prepared for a doozie, but it wasn't half bad :lol:

Thanks everyone, now back to work this morning :(

Wild, it was a particularly handsomefish indeed!! I was going to ask for a date, but Paul was there ;)

Joey

Great report Joey.Next time you guys are coming this way send me a p.m and maybe we could hook up out of Bronte.It wont be long and the monsters will be in.

Dan

Sounds like a great Plan Dan!!

Joey

Nice stuff Joey ...I can almost hear them schooling up around the rivermouths. I really like that spinnerbait .. put me down for a half dozen :)

But ... wait a minute ... dont we need a Salmon for our Team ??? Wheres the logo pic ???

Nice stuff Joey ...I can almost hear them schooling up around the rivermouths. I really like that spinnerbait .. put me down for a half dozen :)

But ... wait a minute ... dont we need a Salmon for our Team ??? Wheres the logo pic ???

Check the tourny board bud, its already there :rolleyes::lol:

As for the baits, I do take orders, and can do any colours you want.

Joey

Great report Joey! You guys have been doing great this year....from the Niagara steelhead reports to all your great ice reports, they are continuing this summer on the soft water. Some real pretty fish there!

Awesome looking spinnerbait too! You'll have to post your first fish on it!