New Board

Dave2

I feel like I should answer this as its come up a few times..

The first thing was that the photogallery was hacked and beat up pretty badly.. which meant that I was going to have to reinstall a new one anyway....

Secondly, more than a few new fishing messageboards have popped up recenly and I realized.. after much himming and hawing (ask the mods.... they'll tell ya.. lol ) We decided that it was time to step this up to a whole new level. So our resident geek who is an invision powerboard supermasterooo... set this up...

This way we will keep on top of all upgrades and we have a board, photo gallery and members only classifieds all in one place... permanently..

I also realize that a feature rich board like this is getting to take some getting used to, but that progress for ya....

Oh yes... and there are a TON of great new features to help us moderate better...

stinkin Jonzes anyway...

This will definitely take some getting used to. Lots of everything everywhere. A little overwhelming with options and features. I'm sure over time (a week) we will all be back to normal. I will say it was a little annoying to have to re register and get my post count back but i guess pretty minor if this is going to make the board better.

I think Gerritt was bugging TJ to go php about 5 years ago and then I started on him about 2 years ago too, so there was a real team effort to get TJ into the 21st Century.

Yup and the miserable bugger fought me tooth and nail LOL ;).... I see the posts about "Why Change?" that was TJQ's exact response back in the day :) Now look where we are!! This had to happen I am sure you and I both saw it coming Rick... you can only use a website that is "ducktaped" together for so long ;)

Good job boys.

Gerritt.

This new board is Most Excellent!!! I Really like all the new features and the new graphic design... except for one thing, can we get a new skin chooser in here ASAP? That piece of DRIFTWOOD at the top is Really Freakin' Me Out Man!!!... It keeps Lookin' at me and Mockin' Me! If I Had A Virtual Ax, I'd Hack It To Smithers and BURN It!!!