A Few More Steelheading Pic's

solopaddler

Now that I've figured out how to do this properly, here's a bunch more pic's. Some scenery shots along with some fish. Some are recent, most are from earlier this fall. Enjoy!

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

IMG_0980_copy-1.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

PICT0064b.jpg

TheCanyonNov-1.jpg

TheCanyonNov.jpg

PICT0046-1.jpg

PICT0006-1.jpg

IMG_0991_copy.jpg

IMG_0980_copy.jpg

These last 2 are really cool. It's really hard to capture shots like these usually...

00510004b.jpg

00510003b.jpg

Cheers! :Gonefishing:

Thank's boys, glad to finally be able to contribute some pic's to the site, cheers ^_^

Awesome report solopaddler! I guess you finally got a digital camera eh? Nice going regardless and looking forward to more reports from ya. Btw, that place looked as picture perfect of a bow spot than I have ever seen.

Edited by Hooked

Nice shots... not the same ole' cookie cutters either hahha.. kidding.

ps. how many shots went to waste to get those sweet airbourne ones? Wasted to many to count myself...

Edited by Harrison

The airborne shots were taken by a good friend of mine who forwarded them to me (I'm standing beside my friend Dave who's fighting the fish). Anyhow, the shots were taken with a standard 35mm camera believe it or not, nothing special. That particular fish was out of the water probably 20 times, don't think he wasted too many shots, just got lucky! And yeah, the fish pics I posted are all wild Georgian Bay and Lake Huron chromers (definitely not cookie cutters) cheers