You must be like Psychic or something eh? :blink:

I'll be the fishin' will be HOT!!!... and ther'll be more low/no light hours in the day to fish for the Wall-ices!

This thread has taken off on such a positive note that I'm in the process of booking a cabin! :Gonefishing:

My stay will tenatively be the 17th-21st.

The early bookers get the best worms doncha know! :canadian:

OOH OOH MEMEME!! We'll said sir G..

I told the missus we'd blow our airmiles on a trip to Vancouver the week of the 15th, but I would luuuuuvv to hit it up with ya'll that weekend!

Qu'est que t'en dit mon grand Roy? On se graye ti d'une cabine?!

yyyeeeeehaawww

HD

Boat rides aren't usually a problem in June John, and I don't they'd be then either if enough people show interest.

Kevin rents boats as well at a very reasonable rate.

I would be interested in this option too.

Do we tent it or rent a cabin?

Maybe split this three ways with a couple of guys?

Splashhopper

Still pretty good fishing up here in September, and it doesn't really cool down until it gets dark. I think I might have to bust out the tent and come over for a day. I havn't fished the west arm very much so you guys might have to give me a few pointers.

Mike

I have to see what this lakeair is all about 1 year and this seems to be a good time.Will be going if someone can tell me about the area and camping possibilities,and if a small boat is OK for the area.Lake Nippissing is a huge lake .

Plus been married way to long she's gotten to know me and is never a question when I go fishing.Not like some of you that have to clean up around the house.LOL

No just kidding she's a great wife.

I have to see what this lakeair is all about 1 year and this seems to be a good time.Will be going if someone can tell me about the area and camping possibilities,and if a small boat is OK for the area.Lake Nippissing is a huge lake .

Plus been married way to long she's gotten to know me and is never a question when I go fishing.Not like some of you that have to clean up around the house.LOL

No just kidding she's a great wife.

No big deal for a small boat. Lots of channels and protected bays, with some bigger water near by. I'd be more worried about leaving a trail of bread crumbs to find my way home. Lots of great spots for my canoe.

Hope this link works, it should be a map of the area to give you an idea.

http://atlas.nrcan.gc.ca/site/english/maps...nodata_ntdb_50k

Edited by kickingfrog

Glen! A coonass Cajun ringer from Baton Rouge Louisiana? Sounds like my kinda folks. What's the attendee count up to so far? If everyone brings one beer up with them at least I'LL have a prize table. :thumbsup_anim:

Glen! A coonass Cajun ringer from Baton Rouge Louisiana? Sounds like my kinda folks. What's the attendee count up to so far? If everyone brings one beer up with them at least I'LL have a prize table. :thumbsup_anim:

Roy,

Prize table ???

Walleye tourney Perhaps ????

:rolleyes: