I'm thinkin that might be the best time John, it gives folks just a little more time to plan and the availability of accomodations may be better.

I talked to Coonass buddy of mine in Baton Rouge today and he says he wants to go this time too!.. It'll be his first time fishin' and partying with the Hosers. :w00t: We'll make him wear a night crawler necklace or something! ;)

Sounds like a plan to me. Coonass's and Redneck's are always welcome....Maybe Tom might come down for some fun...... :w00t:

I'll try to make it this time around as well! I agree with Brian (misfish) though, maybe we can go somewhere else? Depending on where everyone's located, we can find somewhere that's closer, especially for ya GCD.

Working all summer makes it for the most part impossible for me to go in June anymore. Sept sounds great, but keep in mind the further you get into the month the earlier it gets dark and the colder it gets. ( been there done that ) I'm scheduled for an angiogram July 17th and if no surgery is required I will try my best to be there.

I was thinkin' second or third week in Sept. and at Lakair if Kevin and Leslie weren't too booked up then... if they are, somewhere else then.

I pick the second or third week to get us out of the summer season and away from Labor Day (a cluster whereever you go) and most places are already booked solid for the and the week after.

Interesting Glen.. I just booked the week of the 15th off!

I wonder how the fishing is though?! I'm told it's prime time for lunges, but what about eyes?

Still, I'd be down for that!!

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

:thumbsup_anim:

Cant make for the 2nd week. We will be off somewhere celebrating our 50th anniversary,and may be a bit short of Moolah.

But then.... Ive got my 'MAD MONEY' to fall back on :whistling:

Just have to see how things work out.

Great idea Glen !!! :clapping:

Well, the Friday is exam day for my students so likely the best I could expect would be to hit the road at about midnight to get there for the dawn run Saturday. Dunno if it's worth my while or not if everyone's heading out early Sunday. Mebbe I should just mark next June in the calendar and plan accordingly.

JF

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!!

I plan to party 'til I puke or pass out saturday night, will recover and fish :Gonefishing: Sunday and leave Monday.

Jeez. I'd sure hate to miss seeing you puking. I'm gonna talk to my fishing buddy, see if he's up for it. We'll do the tent thing and rent a boat and mebbe stick around for a few extra days if he's interested.

JF