Lakair......

TJQ

BLAST!!!

Well I had three good nites of partying, thats for sure... everyone was up to the usual hijinks.. lol really good to see the old faces (literally old....) and got to meet some great new ofncer's.

The tourney and fish fry were a complete success!! The prize table was amazing!!! Even BITEME and kickingfrog managed to win something...

Anyway I'm really beat, and Ill post some more tomorrow.. but heres a the group picture to start everyone off with!!

IMG_0985.jpg

Anyway I'm really beat, and Ill post some more tomorrow.. but heres a the group picture to start everyone off with!!

IMG_0985.jpg

I'm like you Boss...I just finished uploading my pics to my 'puter...got some resizing to do before posting...tomarra marnin'... :sleeping_02:

All those people lined up on one dock, and only one person is holding a beer? And you call that a party?? LOL.

Looks like Spiel in the pic.......atta boy!!

I'm sure you's all had a blast up there!!

Sinker

Truly was an great turnout !!! Walleye and pike were on the bite and a few of our OFNer's were lucky enough to land some really big muskie to boot. I can't wait to see the pictures...Glad to see the Pluma's and GCD made it home and everyone else above.

Hey Mo,

I think theres a picture you need to share with us there girl.......Thats right,Mo boated her first muskie up at Lakair and what a fish !!!! Great boatside pictures that we definetely need to see.... :thumbsup_anim:

I had a great time and was happy to see all of the new and old faces again. I was also lucky enough to fish with Bill Parker for the contest and he managed a really respectable third in the fishin contest. I am convinced that if he doesnt listen to me and throw away the first two 20 and 22 inch fish he has a good shot at first place. Thanks to all the people and also to Lak Air and the staff it was another great week.

Art

Hey Mo,

I think theres a picture you need to share with us there girl.......Thats right,Mo boated her first muskie up at Lakair and what a fish !!!! Great boatside pictures that we definetely need to see.... :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Chris, it was a nice Muskie, and loads of fun, but I can't post the pic as the board rules state no photo's of OOS fish....

Maureen

Thanks Chris, it was a nice Muskie, and loads of fun, but I can't post the pic as the board rules state no photo's of OOS fish....

Maureen

OOOPS !!!

Your so right !!!

Was a great fish reguardless MO.....PM me a pic for my archives :whistling: