My first Ski

pokerdemon4

I was so excited for this opener. I have been trying to catch a muskie for the last 3 years now. Left Kitchener at 3am saturday mornin. Met up with Sinker at his place at 5am and off we went to his secret spot. Sinker is a great guy, and he's a newfie just like me. He said we would see some muskie that day and he didn't lie. We had several follows. I almost poop my pants when a respectable fish followed my lure. We fished hard in the scorching sun and only breaked for a quick bite to eat. We did manage to boat one ski and several nice eyes. Hope you enjoy the pics. This would not have been possible without Sinker's help. He's the best. I can't wait to go fishing with him again. Maybe you should charge me next time. He is a musky hunter and thanks to you so am I. Enjoy

P6050003.JPG

P6050004.JPG

P6050005.JPG

P6050009.JPG

P6050006.JPG

Lucky son of a b...... LOL

My mission for the day was to get you your first.

Mission accomplished. :thumbsup_anim:

It took 12 hours on the water :blink: , under scorching sun :stretcher: , non stop casting and a couple short trolls between spots.

PD is a trooper.. :worthy: ...most people would have given up long before we did. Even I had a couple little "rests" during the day......PD kept on going. He even went swimming to get back a snagged lure.....I should have taken a pic. It was hilarious!!

Anyways, your welcome back anytime man. The pleasure was all mine. I'd go out musky hunting with you anytime. Its hard to find someone who can put in a whole day on the water, in those conditions, and still want more.

Congrats on the first of many.......just too bad I couldn't catch a dam thing!!!

We'll do it again for sure....

Sinker

hey way to go on the first ski...I know I loved it when I broke that skunk for the first time.

mission accomplished there...hunting muskies can be pretty tough sometimes,nothin like spending so much time on the water in the boat for the day that ya still feel like you are getting tossed up and down for an hour after ya get back on land eh guys :Gonefishing:

gonna get fishin elbow from tossing so many big lures around all day....guess that's a bit more pleasant of an affliction than....golf balls :o

Edited by jwl

Guest Johnny Bass

Great report. Looks like you got into a bunch of pickerel and a nice Muskie. Your Poker face was doing well until you hooked the pickerel on the musky lure, and when you caught the Musky.lol

Oh and nice shirt(I am Canadian). I used to get most of my wardrobe from 24's of Canadian!

Now they got cheap. So I have no more shirts to wear.lol

Great report. Looks like you got into a bunch of pickerel and a nice Muskie. Your Poker face was doing well until you hooked the pickerel on the musky lure, and when you caught the Musky.lol

Oh and nice shirt(I am Canadian). I used to get most of my wardrobe from 24's of Canadian!

Now they got cheap. So I have no more shirts to wear.lol

Haha.....thats my lucky musky shirt. I have a bunch of pics of me with musky, while wearing that shirt. I figured I might as well wear it on the first day.....didnt' work though....LOL. Dammit.... :wallbash:

Sinker