Boat names

HTHM

There's a story to the name my boat has adopted. I arranged for my ten year old son and I to pick up our boat in Kitchener while my daughter was taking her Irish dance lesson. I had picked her up late the week before while we looked at it, negotiated and left a deposit. Everything went according to plan and we even got back on time to pick her up. So she's a good ole boat. The guy I got it from was given it by his grandfather almost thirty years ago. She's had a few paint jobs and dents along the way. Now it was sort of a teal/aqua blue with white and kind of a minty green showing through in spots (depending how deep the scratch was). Somehow even with the boats appearance should we respectfully say "less than perfect" I was still excited to show her, I guess thinking of the good times we were going to have in it. So when my daughter walks out and sees the boat for the first time she says " That is HIDEOUS". So needless to say she just named the boat and it will forever more be known as Hideous (in an affectionate way LOL).

Well the jet outboard is named "Sucks and Blows" because of the propulsion method it uses. The big Boat is Called "Fish and Whistle" after a John Prine song and it seem to be the two things we do on it when you are out in it.

Art

I love the baja that I always see that is named "Blown Income" It has duel 454s and I believe they have blowers.

I think I'm going with "Weapon of bass destruction" for my new boat and my other small boat is called "junior partner"

This is my favorite boat and best boat name. Saw it just heading out of Barrie going north. Made out of oil drums and has a plastic chair as the drivers seat. This might be the best boat ever!

dirty_sanchez.jpg