LETS SEE YOUR SMALLEST FISH

limeyangler

Hi Everyone,

After seeing a couple of pics of tiny fish on CCMT's post requesting pics for a 'special project' (intriguing) i could not help remembering some of the little guys i caught, Stoty's tiny bass is very cool and just thought you guys must all have some not so Trophy pics...would be fun to see them. Here's a couple i have. One is a tiny Pike that really hammered a mepps spinner and one of my wife with a GIANT Walleye.

dsc01411.jpg

dsc01410.jpg

Yep....Tbayboy got a nice one with my HUGE catch...but believe it or not, it wasn't my smallest. My season opener for 2007 was a good one, with me landing this monster perch. My 5 year old and I had a competition on catching fish....I lost big time.

dadperch.jpg

I can beat GB's fish as soon as I find the pic. I had a 2 inch smallmouth hold onto my worm and not let go until it was in the boat. It was way smaller than my worm. I love teh sunfish slammin the husky jerks/x-raps. I throw husky jerk 12s all the time on simcoe and catch tons of perch. Too funny

Now we are going to need a thread on the proper method to hold these minny monsters. :D The tackle manufactures need to jump on this new niche market. I see miniature cradles and scales in grams.

I've always tried to hide these fish from the camera, now I see I should be regaling in them. Great shots guys and gals.