Have a great spring/summer folks !

irishfield

Wishing everyone a great "warm" season of fishing ! :thumbsup_anim:

Most of all play safe and don't get complacent. I know all too well how stuff can go to hell in a handbasket REALLY quickly without planning!

Oh and enjoy the extra bandwidth... OFC should run faster in about 24 hours! lol

It's time to take my sweetheart to God's country! I'll try to check in from time to time. Those that have it... use it... the number that is.

Doesn't look like we'll make Lakair at this point. Kevin couldn't do anything for us it appears...but we may drop in and bum a boat spot on the Saturday if anyone will have us aboard.

Cheers,

Wayne

Have a great summer Wayne (and Leah of course). Hope it's filled with great memories! If you're smart you won't give Bly your number....Leah and Bly may just talk the summer away in one phone call....LOL. Hope to see you at some point!

Wayne'r Have a good one and I expect a crap load of reports from you this summer! I'll PM you my number and let you know how I make out @ you're sisters place. Say hi to Leah for me, Be safe and have fun!

G

Doesn't look like we'll make Lakair at this point. Kevin couldn't do anything for us it appears...but we may drop in and bum a boat spot on the Saturday if anyone will have us aboard.

Cheers,

Wayne

Sheesh, you best drop by Lakair, I always have a spot for you in my boat.

That aside, I hope you both have a great summer. Praps I'll get a chance to drop in on my return from Nipigon.