Potential heads up

Hooked

Too late... been $1.12 here for weeks! :wallbash:

Yeah, been that price for a week here, or close to it. Thankfully I filled up last night. Unfortunately, my car is lousy on gas!

Edited by Hooked

Im really depressed. 123.9 for a week and predictions 1.50. Found out on the Radio that according to an expert, Eastern Canada and Western Canada have two different conversions to Calculate the pump price from the world market price. GO FIGURE EH. TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL OH YEA FCK ANY ENVIROMENTAL TAX

I'm not trying o start anything here, but we get what we deserve. We are willing to pay whatever they ask us to pay for gas. We can all complain about it but that will get us knowhere. I'm not posting this to be rude to anyone, just my opinion. Unless a large group could get together to boycott the gas companies we should snop complaining and get on with it. People should boycott different gas companies each week and see where it gets us. If people dont want to do something about it then do what I do, pay the price and just go fishing. Nothing we can do about it unless we are willing to take action.

Thats my 2 cents worth