New Toys!!

Bly

Thank you again friends for the birthday wishes! Thought I would share a picture of a few of my fishing related gifts :clapping:

blysgifts.jpg

GPS.....Lowrance H2O Color and the Nav Gold Chip.........Please please please can it be time to get the boat out on the lake now?? LOL

Clock.....Figure this is a great way to remind me why I sometimes get up at an obnoxiously early hour to go fishing lol

Book....I have been trying to purchase a copy of this book since last winter, was always out of stock.

and a few other misc items from the local shops :thumbsup_anim:

Nice toys there Carole... Hope ya get a chance to use em alot this year on the water, well except for the clock which can be a lasting reminder to ... ahh you know what I was going to say ;) Have a good one! and I think the book is missing a Zero after The "what do you need to know to hook over ...

Edited by Bill Parker

Nice toys!

Don't forget to mail in the coupon for your free "Fish n chip" from Navionics .

I was just looking up what that was....the info I saw was for continental USA only....or do they have a Canadian version as well?

I'll get it anyways...why not right?? LOL.

Great to see no CTC 1/2 price sale stuff there.... :D

Funny you mention that....

Our local store is having it's one year anniversary....we picked up 3 adult life jackets (Reg 49.99) for 14.99 each just yesterday...LOL. We figured for that price, we may as well have some extras kicking around. Oh and if you do the math, that's about 70% off....

The Jim Butler Bible as I like to call it......must of read it 3-4 times cover to cover in the past year !!! Still haven't taken it out of the thrown , LOL .......great read, once you start you can't stop. That was my problem.

Nice other gifts too.......the best chapter in my eyes was the chapter regarding fish positioning in a river...I had no clue that fish held in some of these places and how they move to different locations of the pool in turbide conditions.... the chapter on roe tying colors has also helped me a lot lately !!!