Favourite Snacks While Fishing

fishinggeek

Beenie Weenies, Cheetos, double Mounds bar, Pepsi, and water... or canned Sardines in mustard sauce with saltines and sno-balls snack cakes (the white ones)

If Ol' Yeller goes we do the picnic thing with KFC and potato salad because she don't like no Beenie Weenies or Sardines in mustard sauce :rolleyes:

Jeebus, How the hell do ya keep that slim figure while eating all that stuff. :lol:

I usually have a bag of Roasted Almonds, water, Some smoked tuna, Practially live off that stuff. I generally eat stuff that does not make me have to go to shore behind some tree. :lol:

LOL , I know where your coming from....I did a bear squat last week in the bush after eating a french crueller from Timmies on the way down.....I was laughing at it when I turned around and saw it steaming ...BAAAH

Lunchables!! { I eat my kids lunches on the weekends} :whistling:

Beef Jerky ..... Pepsi..& Hortons'

whatever my wife decides to pack for me..

But when I fish a tourney my partner and I split on a bucket of chicken or we order pizza the night before and eat it cold on T day .

Pack of Piller's Pepperoni - Hot

lte15.jpg

You got that right just packed my snack for tomorrow's day on the tribs and I had to go out to food basics to replenish the supply of hot pepperoni....

I usually take a couple of handfuls of almonds and an apple to have with my morning coffee on the way. For when I get back to the car or lunch time I usually take a couple of cans of pop. Some presliced marble cheese, pepperettes and another apple. (sucks not being able to sandwiches anymore due to a gluten allergy)

Yeah I have trouble eating stuff with dead bits from bait and fish on my hands too so that is why I wrap everything in saran or a paper towel so I can eat it... being in the food industry I just have to wash my hands before I can eat. I tried that waterless hand santizer one time that was worse tasting than the crud on my hands, so never again.

on the boat.....start off with fresh pot of expresso and a couple hours later we jit some mortadella / hot giardera sandwhiches.....opener I pack about 10 nice paninno's with all kind of different cold cut combo's with a splash of bomba !!!

I think u mean sangweches......... what about the soppressatta and parmigiano reggiano lol

Water, 2 pack of mars bars and if I'm going out all day and don't want to spend too much I'll boil some water and dunk some Juicy Jumbos in a thermos. Come lunchtime, they're good to go!

I'll go fishing with jdmls and lakeshore anytime! Good eats, I'll prepare some good Sangwitches too if I have the time.

Under no circumstance is banana bread or any banana-type product allowed on my boat.

Call me a wimp, but I can't snack on things if I have slime/blood/worm guts on my hands without the ability to properly wash them. So I tend to bring snacks on the boat that i can eat through a wrapper or bag, like a granola bar. But that's just me...

What kind of snacks are on OFC's "must have" list to bring on the water to keep their energy up?

Learn to love sushi. Then you won't have to be so fussy.

JF

Whatever single malt is in the flask, beer is in the cooler, berry grows on shore, or animal crosses my path.

What, did you think I was going to say cranberry juice, Perrier, prunes and pate like the rest of you freaks. :devil:

Seriously though, I'd take a couple from the top and maybe some licorice, chocolate or cookies or something. That'll have to change though unless I start brushing with Sensodyne.

Tuna sandwiches loaded with pepper too and some cheese. If it's sunny then I don't need much but agua and the rich Vit D in the rays man.

I was eating banana chips when I caught my PB laker on Lake Ontario, followed shortly after by my PB Brown, So take that too :P:lol:

I also like to take super nibs, jerky of course, rice crispie squares and diet coke or water.

Joey

I was eating banana chips when I caught my PB laker on Lake Ontario, followed shortly after by my PB Brown, So take that too :P:lol:

I also like to take super nibs, jerky of course, rice crispie squares and diet coke or water.

Joey

If y'all want to suffer the banana boat curse with the deadly Black Tarantula... be my guest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOvnPdpNu0...feature=related

If I'm out for more then 3-4 hours, my first stop (even before the tackle shop or gas) is to pick up a bag of chips (usually crunchy cheetos), a snickers bar, and a big bottle of gatorade....this keeps me happy for a full 8 hours if need be!!

I cant tell you how many times I have thrown my handful of cheetos out of the boat cause I hook a fish and have no where to put em... I think they're good luck that way.