Who here is addicted to Ebay

Marko

I signed up for ebay account 3 days ago and i already have bought an 8mp polaroid camera,

i bought a motherboard with a dual core intel processor

i bid on 30 carp flies

plus i bought a 4GB memory card for the camera!

I think i might have a problem lol

I wouldn't say I am addicted. Being addicted means you think you have a problem. I live in Ontario and last summer worked up in the arctic in Nunavut. The first day we got internet in our camp I bought a skidoo on ebay. Over the last few years I have bought 15 fishing reels, tons of tackle, jig molds, lead, hooks, paintball guns, camera, MP3 players, computer gear, fta boxes, banjo, yes a banjo, fish tank gear, clothes, shoes, 5 pairs of rayban sunglasses, speakers, the list goes on. Wow, everywhere I look I see something I bought on ebay. I am typing on the keyboard I bought on ebay, using the computer of which half of the components were purchased on ebay. Maybe I do have a problem. Probably....not. Presently in search of an electric bow mount trolling motor, butt seats and pedestals. Good luck, happy bidding.

Reading some of these comments made me feel better about myself haha :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

As i am typing this just bought some red and green floats for steelheading and some hooks.

now i gotta start selling stuff lol

I have bought a fair bit on Ebay from vehicles to fishing tackle. If one searches there are deals to be had as long as S+H is not ridiculous. Have only had one problem ever and that was with a seller who acknowledged he received my payment but I never received the goods. At his doing we went thru the EBAY appeal process but as soon as I had him dead in the water he quit the appeal process and EBAY could have cared a less and let it go. Thank goodness it was only $20.

I wish I knew how to work the damned thing.

The last credit card I tried using wouldnt allow me to do stuff online.

Theres a lot of 130 packs of 3x strike king soft plastics that I would really like to have!

Yes i have hit e-bay pretty hard over the last several years,and its just like walking into a huge candy store isnt it !!!!!! :lol::lol::P and i have bought some pretty nice lures,alot of them one of a kind,and lots of different paint jobs on lures that we can get here just not the same paint color weird huh?????....but i dont think im addicted as i couldnt afford to be !!! so i just buy every so often usually in the winter ill pick up some.....cheers good-luck with that addiction,remember THERES NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY LURES !!! LOL..LOL..LOL.. :lol:B)

Twilight, I will give you my phone number... you can just give it to me over the phone..

PS.. I charge 3% extra for Amex.

G

I can actually do that.. .have my credit card imprinter beside me in the drawer ! Can take M/C and Visa but the buggers hit me for 4.5 and 4.63 % for the "honour".

ive bought everything from fishing tackle and hunting gear to nascar tickets, ive been looking at atvs lately and trying to buy a baitcaster right now. i love it. i have only been burned once, and thats because it was to good to be true on a pair of binocs, they came, but just real cheap made. i guess you get what ya pay for sometimes, but still alot of good deals to be had.

jason

not addicted either, i just buy what i need ( i swear). kidding aside, if the stuff i buy off @ ebay are available locally i'll gladly purchase everything from here. so yeah have purchased watches, computer stuff, pda/cellphone accesories, fishing tackle, reels, rods, lures & baits from asia to europe. just got my 7ft. fladen celtic sea rod and am dying to try it out @ the harbourfront :rolleyes:

Edited by bravo_3