Hey!

jil101ca

First off I would like to say i like the new site! This is my first chance to check it out.

When I hit the moose in Aug, it brought to light some exsiting health problems that I was ignoring due to my fear of Docs, one of them being a 8 inch tumour on my right ovary that was removed on dec 8. The surgury went well and I am cancer free :thumbsup_anim: Sitting at the computer has been very uncomfortable for me until today.

Second off I want to wish everyone here Merry Christmas :santa: (better late than never) and all the best to each of you and your familys in the new year.

The high light of my Christmas was opening the gift from my hubby( we don't usually buy for each other but get something for the house instead). He went and bough me a Hummingbird smart cast portable fish finder, the one that goes on your rod. Does any one have one? Do you like it? I can't wait to try it :Gonefishing: , maybe this coming year I will find the fish!

Again all my best wishes to you and yours! Joyce

Hey Joyce, great to hear from you. Glad you are cancer free but for goodness sake woman, go to the doctor once in awhile will ya!!!

How did the landlord thing work out? Did you move?

Say Hi to hubby and the kids for me.

Cheers.

Joey

welcome back, :thumbsup_anim: and happy holidays to you and your family as well,from our family,glad to hear your surgery went well and that you are cancer free,thats terrific,there are several members that have that model you have ,my freind from this baord has one and i have seen the unit in action and i know that his workd great and is pretty darn acurate,and is easy to operate :thumbsup_anim: so i hope yours will work great,but some advice would be to buy rechargeable batterys and a charger at canadian tire,those batterys will last alot longer than the regular duracells,so give it a try and let us see a pic of you using it and a pic of your fish you caught while using it....cheers :thumbsup_anim::santa:

Good to hear you are well...been a while since you sent any jokes... :)

Didn't you hear of having an annual check-up ?

It's my dentist I fear most not my doctor...She reminded me last visit that it will soon be time for my annual check-up...(oh no!...not the dreaded rubber glove again :w00t: )

thanks everyone for your well wishes, Docs are now part of my life .I see one every 3 months now to help me manage the diabetes so I guess i'll get used to them.

Joey...The landlord thing has been resolved. They gave us an eviction notice for Dec 31, we tried to fight it but found out becuase we rent on the reserve that yes then could just come and throw us out( that came straight from the native police). We had a meeting with them yesterday and they have agreed to let us stay until the end of Jan with conditions. One of the conditions being my rabbits must be removed off the property on Dec 31. I asked him why and he said he didn't want me bringing them in the house.I asked why the frig I would want to bring 19 rabbits(i have 14 babies) in the house?? We informed he that these rabbits were not pets but that i was raising them for meat. He relented and said i could have them on the property until we move. so all ended well.We move into our new rental on jan 31, about the same time i go back to work.