New board member

smbhunter

Hello to all!

I just signed up to the board the other day, after constant nagging from Roger, (aka BPSBASSMAN) and having the privilege to meet lew on the weekend. So far I am quite impressed with the atmosphere on this board compared to some others. It's like an extended family here, which is great. I look forward to future discussions and all else that this board has to offer.

P.S. Just kidding about the nagging Roger. LOL!!!

CIAO

Jason

Hey SMB!!

Welcome aboard buddy!

Believe me guys, this board will be a better place with this guy here. One of the most knowledgable people I've ever met.

He's also single, so if any of you guys have a good lookin' sister or friend, shoot Jason a PM :whistling::whistling:

Well I just happen to have a SIL.. that loves to fish and is moving to NL to find a rugged guy like myself... LOL! I should mention though... if you think crack is expensive here... try buying it in the Maritimes... can someone say 300% markup! and they have nothing by the way of book stores... Comic book stores abound.. but good luck finding anyone that can read them to you :)

Just joking fellas.... but yes my SIL is moving to the rock.. for bigger and better.... hope someone there can make her a cappa-frappachino half-caf grande...like her local StarBucks can.... god help the local breakfast shop...

LOL...

Minnows.... sure we got lots.

G

Edited by Gerritt

I would just like to say thank you to all for this very warm welcome. For those who like to see pictures, I'll try to get some posted as soon as I figure out how. lol! I'm not very computer savvy. :wallbash:

As for Roger, you gave me alot to live up to buddy, I don't know if I can do it. :dunno:

Thanks to all once again.