WAYNE!!!!!

Roy

...and to think most of those where done on dial up.

Yes Cliff... I need to get a life.

Other thing is I can type about 400 WPM.....thanks Miss Kelly...my grade 9 typing teacher that "passed me through" with 51 %. (Broke a chalk board slapping return with no tab stops set! )

So do I get a prize from the high up shelf, or the bottom bin in the concession stand? :P:D

Hope at least 10 of them had something of value in them.. the rest where a bunch of

Well, at least 9 out of the ten I read did, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats Wayne.

You deserve the praise Wayne :blush: . I also look forward to your posts. I can only imagine how many people you've helped ............... or at least entertained. I think you can safely assume you have earned the respect of many here. Thanks for making this site better Wayne. Along with countless other valuable contributors here, you really add to the credibility of this site. :worthy::worthy::worthy: Thanks.

WOW......just imagine how many days you've spent on this site!!!

I can't find it, but is there a feature here that will tell you that? I know some other sites I visit tell you how many hours you've been logged into the site..........it amazing how much time we waste on the puter!!!

Sinker

WOW......just imagine how many days you've spent on this site!!!

I can't find it, but is there a feature here that will tell you that? I know some other sites I visit tell you how many hours you've been logged into the site..........it amazing how much time we waste on the puter!!!

Sinker

Scary part is I spend only a couple of days from Mid-May to Late September on here!

No wonder the honey do list is growing around here....... Gotta work on that and I'll be back in a couple years to check in on OFC !

TERRY... NO it's not...and you're coming right up behind me!

Dano... Chicken coops ready for you on the 14th me lad!

Kennyman.. Thanks for the kind words... I'm not trying to "earn" any respect here, just being who I am with no "hiding" behind a keyboard. I think any that have met me / fished with me will tell you I'm the same in person as I am here. A complete :asshat: ! lol :blahblah1::blahblah1:

And Tony... did you know that there are fish in Lake Temagami ? :dunno::whistling::D:D

hell, I am so far behind, they had sent out a search party.....

a year ago we were pretty close in numbers.......I slipping

but they say I am getting more work done.... who da thunk it

oh and that is a nice fish..just to keep a little fishing in the thread...

Congrats Wayne! I have been fortunate enough to fish with Wayne and I can tell you that yes, he is exactly the same in person as he is here on the board, the main difference being, here on the board, you can close the thread to get him to stop! LOL :asshat:

Keep up the good work Wayne,

HH