Boxing day pics...NF

Dano

Beauty shots . . . . but . . . . . pictures #1 & #4 . . . . the way the snow has formed, only on one side of the branches . . . . much like you'd get if you were close to big water, and fog blew in, and formed . . . . . looks kinda surreal?

very cool pics! after it snows like that can be the most beautiful time of the year. Sure makes winter seem warm lol

CHeers!

odd as it seems, I don't think it snowed that day 9or overnight), but instead I think it was from the fog that settled over much of southern Ontario that resulted in that beautiful display of nature!! I managed to see the same thing from Guelph up to Southampton that day, but there was no fresh snow on the ground anywhere!!

dave

odd as it seems, I don't think it snowed that day 9or overnight), but instead I think it was from the fog that settled over much of southern Ontario that resulted in that beautiful display of nature!! I managed to see the same thing from Guelph up to Southampton that day, but there was no fresh snow on the ground anywhere!!

dave

Yep F_F you got it right...frozen fog...here's a pic of it on our way down to T.O. from Innisfil...

Thanks all, it was a beautiful morning, the frost was formed by the heavy fog and dropping temps we had that night. The snow was crunchy cold. In that last pic, you can see smoke that looks like it is coming from my dog Lucys', head. That is from a barn that caught fire two lines east of us that morning, there was some livestock lost as well as the barn. Very sad.