New Years Day = fishing liscence renewals

Dondorfish

Well, my license expires on Monday and I'm NEVER gonna buy another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yes, I rec'd my Federal Govt Blue Card this year and I don't need another license to fish again.

Guess that means I'm getting older - Darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year and Screaming Reels to all OFNers

Well talk about leaving it last minute,I just got mine 2 minutes ago.I'm good for 3 more years.Since it took so long you think they could have updated the picture on the card...like maybe a musky or somethin'.I liked the old one with the walleyes on it.Hope the artist gets royalties ;) cause it looks like he's out of a job.

Kerry

It would seem the CTC here in Barrie,BOTH,SOUTH AND NORTH stores, do not yet have thiers in the stores. Wal mat not aswell,either store,NORTH OR SOUTH. Local tackle store wont carry them,his perogertive.

What a load of CRAP. Not that Im worried ,as I got to work for the next week or so before getting out,but this is just WRONG.

Good for you all that got yers. This online thing may be good for others,but not for those that CANT.

Happy new year to you all,

Edited by misfish

I just heard the biggest load of crap from the CTC here in Brampton South. I just called and enquired about buying my licence there and they said they have them in store but the MNR has told them they are forbidden to sell them until January. Sounds kinda odd to me. Anyone know anything about this?

Still none here in the KW area talked to 5 different places again on Monday .They all told me the same thing it seems 50 cases aloted for the area got lost in transit somehow .I dont plan on getting out in the next week any ways but I have been trying for the last 3 weeks around here to get one.I know I can get one on line but not every one has the internet.Looks like the MNR dropped the ball once again.