Need Help finding Christmas Gift

motv8tr

Hey all, this is a last ditch, last minute desparate attempt here....in this weeks CTC sale flyer there is a toy, Super Moto TV arcade game, page 6 bottom left hand corner, product number 50-4388-4 It's on for half price, and sale ends tonight :( I just saw the thing yesterday and it would be pretty much perfect for a young lad I know. The problem is that the store in Midland doesn't have any (not sure if they did) and no store in Barrie has any. My usual back up in Parry Sound is on vacation and I'm not in Toronto this today.

Is anyone near a CTC they would be willing to check, and purchase for me and I will get to you this weekend if at all possibe???? It is 50.00 so it's not cheap.

Thanks everyone

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

I just called the store down here near me Mo and they don't stock that item, so she checked her puter and it says it's not stocked by ANY Canadian Tire in Ontario :dunno:

I just got my new CTC flyer last night and it doesn't show anything even close to that on Page 6

They do have a heck of a deal on a set of pliers though, if yer interested :santa:

Thanks Stoty, I called one and they found one at Albion and Kipling! anyone near there at all??? I can't get to Toronto today :( I'll call them and ask them to hold it if anyone can get there! I'll even try to pay for it over the phone with my credit card!

Thanks

Maureen

out of stock in all stores near my place

Product Availability Near: l3z2b4

BRADFORD, ON 430 HOLLAND STREET WEST

P. O. BOX 520

BRADFORD, ON

L3Z 2A4

Phone: 905-778-4330

Map

Special order

Store inventory last updated: Dec. 6, 2007

NEWMARKET, ON 17750 YONGE STREET

NEWMARKET, ON

L3Y 8P4

Phone: 905-895-4564

Map

Temporarily out of stock

Store inventory last updated: Dec. 6, 2007

KESWICK, ON 24270 WOODBINE AVENUE

KESWICK, ON

L4P 3E9

Phone: 905-476-0353

Map

Temporarily out of stock

Store inventory last updated: Dec. 6, 20

I just called the store down here near me Mo and they don't stock that item, so she checked her puter and it says it's not stocked by ANY Canadian Tire in Ontario :dunno:

I just got my new CTC flyer last night and it doesn't show anything even close to that on Page 6

They do have a heck of a deal on a set of pliers though, if yer interested :santa:

Thanks Lew, it was in last weeks flyer and the sale ends tonight...found one in Rexdale will call and see if I pay for it over the phone I might be able to go to Toronto tomorrow, if I have to.

Nope they don't have it...I'll call the one on Bowmanville....not looking good at all :( Dang

Nope, none in Bowmanville :( on to Parry Sound

Nope, none in Parry Sound :( Guess I'll have to figure something else out

Thanks for the help folks...

Maureen

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

Just like last year with CTC... everything they had in their flyer that Leah wanted for people was NEVER stocked in the store. She had a fist full of rain checks that took her 'till mid winter to get filled.

Same thing this year with their Christmas calendar coupons. Garage floor dolly... $40 off reg $49.99 for $9.99 Dec 5th to 7th only. They had 2 in the store late on the 4th.... and amazingly NONE at store opening on the 5th (cause I went there as they were unlocking the doors so I could make my Dr. appointment for 9)

I called the Whitby store (905-668-5828) at 4:15 pm to try a special order and they told me the only store with any available is North Bay (705-472-3000).

Apparently they have two in stock.

Too far to go??

The lady also told me that the stores will not be re-ordering the item.

Good Luck

Stan

Edited by fishinfool

Stores saying they have stock...

3050 MAVIS RD

MISSISSAUGA, ON

L5C 1T8

Phone: 905-270-9200

1017 BRODIE DR

ORILLIA, ON

L3V 7X6

Phone: 705-325-7414

400 WEBER STREET NORTH

WATERLOO, ON

N2J 3J3

Phone: 519-885-1050

1530 ALBION ROAD

REXDALE, ON

M9V 1B5

Phone: 416-745-9070

2681 DANFORTH AVE.

TORONTO, ON

M4C 1L4

Phone: 416-690-6069

1221 ARTHUR STREET WEST

THUNDER BAY, ON

P7K 1A7

Phone: 807-475-4235

Comeon....surely someone here can make a call to one of these stores local to them and make a kids Christmas... I am sure Mo will reimburse and pay the minimal shipping costs..

G

Hey Gerrit, thanks but I called most of them, and just because the computer says they have it, doesn't mean anything :( None had any, even though online it says it does :( Not to worry about the young lad, he'll have a great Christmas regardless, I just won't be quite as cool ;) unless I come up with something almost as good :P

Maureen

Hey Gerrit, thanks but I called most of them, and just because the computer says they have it, doesn't mean anything :( None had any, even though online it says it does :( Not to worry about the young lad, he'll have a great Christmas regardless, I just won't be quite as cool ;) unless I come up with something almost as good :P

Maureen

Sorry Mo, our two locals up here in Thunder Bay are also out of stock now, just checked with the Arthur St. location in Gerritt's post, and they are now out of stock.

Stores saying they have stock...

2681 DANFORTH AVE.

TORONTO, ON

M4C 1L4

Phone: 416-690-6069

I talked to these people this morning and they guaranteed me they have NONE in stock, and their also the same people that told me this item is no longer available in any CTC store ANYWHERE in Ontario.

Sorry Mo, we tried for ya :dunno:

I did some more checking and Sears had them (not on special) but when I went to their web site it said "product not available at this time". It doesn't give any idea of when it might be available. You might want to try calling Sears and see what they have to say.