just saying hello all

Hawg Hunter

hello all im new to the site and just wanted to say hello to you all,a very good friend of mine(sad to say the late TITTOWOODY AKA SERGE LAPOINT)told me about this site a few weeks back.

i love to walleye fish and bass fish and with the uncoming hardwater season im gearing up for another great year on the BOQ.

i fish 7 days a week morn and night so im sure i can bore you with many pics of walleye,if ya need help on this area just ask,ill send you a pm.

taker easy all

Hawg Hunter

Welcome, and sorry to hear about your friend.

You fish 7 days a week ?

If you can't put more effort into it than that, then I guess 7 days a week will have to do.

I mean come on... how much content can we expect if you only fish 7 out of 7 days, morning and night ?

That's 7 afternoons you are missing there.

Try a little harder will ya ? :rolleyes:

Hookset.

thanks for the warm welcome folks,some funny stuff there :thumbsup_anim::clapping: ,right now the bays iced over WAIT a minute not safe ice just iced over,the walleye are hitting well at the ferry in picton good numbers and ranging from 2-14lbs,tons of 10 lbers,boat launch at the ferry is ok(from what im hearing anyway)

This area is always good from late oct to ice up as the walleye enter the bay from lake ontario to winter over and spawn in the spring,come feb there will be over 1 million walleye in the bay,good odds for a body of water 33 miles long and 1/4 mile wide on average. :clapping:

Although im not great at this posting pics thing ill get my daughter lol to post some pics of last years fun

PLEASE check with local bait shops for SAFE ice conditions Carra Outdoor sports(613)966-0020 ask for Sam tell him Hawg Hunter sent you .Hes a good guy and he will tell you striaght up whats going on.

Hawg Hunter

Hi there Hawg Hunter,

Looks like you got lost and found this board :D The folks here on this board are the best you will run into and they will make you feel at home.

Your reports here will be an added compliment the ones already posted here. Yes you do a lot of fishing and guiding and I know some of the board members here will look forward to all of your reports and pics.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.

Best regards,

Sam

Edited by DT10Sam

Welcome aboard HH. Lots of Walleye lovers here and I'll guess you'll get a PM or two. The group just finished up their BOQ get-together not too long ago. hopefully you'll drop by next year - lots of good times I hear.

Funny how the kids know more about computers than the parents. I don't think you're alone there.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Welcome to the site Hawg Hunter, You should have told them you are a salmon expert as well (one of the boat winners in the salmon derby) and you were the only guy in a T-shirt during the derby ceromonies and didn't even look cold( I was freezing in a jacket.) Welcome.

thanks Iceguy nice to see names i know on here i look forward to posting many of my outings ,with pics and look forward to reading all other post.

right now im gearing up for the hardwater season on the BOQ,my phones been ringing off the hook sense october,can't wait im going to-day to check the ice in my spots.

Hawg Hunter

P.S-Thanks BLY for the help :clapping:

Edited by Hawg Hunter