Who is this?

Bernie

I was cleaning the old pics off my camera tonite and came across this pic from sometime in early summer. I twisted and turned the pic to see which angle it was taken. It appears to be the proper way. Not sure why this person is horizontal. :whistling:

022.jpg

He appears like he may be a Black Russian.

Edited by Bernie

Now just take a good look at that picture. TJ is the poster child for the Canadian Northerner eh! He's got on a Hawiian shirt and a lumber jacket, he's falling down drunk, but happy as a clam and indicating he's okay. I'm betting the last thing he said was "Hey, Steve, hold my beer and watch this." :lol:

Joey

Now just take a good look at that picture. TJ is the poster child for the Canadian Northerner eh! He's got on a Hawiian shirt and a lumber jacket, he's falling down drunk, but happy as a clam and indicating he's okay. I'm betting the last thing he said was "Hey, Steve, hold my beer and watch this." :lol:

Joey

hahahahahahaha

Thanks for that Joey, funniest thing I've read in weeks :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry TJ :thumbsup_anim:

LOL... well.. not much I can say to that... friggin paparazzi everywhere.. I'm starting to feel like Britney, Paris, Nicole AND Lindsay.... dont worry Bernie.. you'll get yours!!!

And Im not falling down drunk... i fell down partially loaded.... If I know me.. Im sure I finished the job shortly thereafter... I think It was Bernies fault anyway... some dark concoction not fit for those of us west of the 'Bay.

Tattlin' Bernie.... HMMFFF!!!!