To H*##, And Back! .......n-f

brickNblock

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou everyone.........

I'm sweating reading these responses........

Charmaine is in tears........

After everything that had happened back some 4 years ago I couldnt see the day for darkness.

Instinct and the need to keep my lovely bride, kept me plugging each day.

I dont think a day went by that she didnt remind me about losing our home...

Thank the good Lord thats over with.

....and that sucker still owes me the money though and it is before the courts, there was a day when I was a mite younger and I would have handled it a little differently.

Well, maybe I'll start to gain some weight back with the stress factor being lifted finally.

Again,

Thank-You all........many of you were around when all this went down back when and again I send my greatest appreciation out to all of you for the support at that time.

BTW...

Anyone fished these waters before?

We are 5 min. south of Stirling, right in the town of Frankford.

Peter...you didn't lose everything. Your family stuck by you and that's the most important thing in life. A lesser women would have bailed on you. Glad to see that with their support and lots of HARD work you've all rose above it, and I wish you many happy years on the Trent.

CONGRATS !!!!!!! I think that Wayne hit the nail on the head.

..you didn't lose everything. Your family stuck by you and that's the most important thing in life. A lesser women would have bailed on you. Glad to see that with their support and lots of HARD work you've all rose above it,

Best wishes for many years of happiness in your new home. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Guest mistyriver1

It's nice to read these stories at this time of year.

Congrats on the new home !! :)

People wonder why this is a great site..... look at the responses to this thread. Thanks for posting this feel good story.

:D Peter & Charmaine... Just like Roy & Wayne have said .. it takes a better family to stick togetter and pull it off... Years back we were forced to close our Business because others were trying to beat us into the ground... We decided that it was better for us to close.. But in the long run... we are still here and now they are gone because like you.. we took them to court and won... they alway say.. love will always concore(sp).. and he who laughs last (you two) laughs the best :w00t::P:):D:lol: Get the picture..

:thumbsup_anim: Way to go Peter; my wife worked in a Bankruptcy office and came home with many stories of people being knocked down by non-payers.Not too many made the fight back. You did[with the help of your family]and my hat's off to you :worthy:

This will surely be a VERY Happy Christmas for you all, all the best from Nanook and family.

:santa::santa: