Good Karma and Leviathans

irishfield

Very enjoyable read fellas! Congrats on several fantastic accomplishments and excellent pictures to capture the trip!

Funny how weird stuff jumps up to try and counter a perfect trip. Imagine someone being loopy enough to do what that dummy on the road did! Good for him you're still young and still have quick reflexes and a good set of wheels, eh Wayne!

:clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Well, do something dummy, dont just stand there breathing through your mouth!" So I scared it away!!

....LOL, now that's funny. I think I did something just as "odd" the first time I had a musky follow. :D

Great report guys. Nothing like the rewards of "good karma".

Thanks everyone, we did have a riot during our time in Montreal. Marc is a class act to fish with and keeps a close eye on things. I'm not sure how many times he said "wait...your hooks are hung up" as both of us were casting. Not many would pay attention like that and he NEVER picked up a rod, to fish, even though we told him to fish with us.

Here's a nice head shot of my 50 incher.

headshot50a.jpg

I saw this post this morning before going to work. Its about all I could think and talk about at Bass Pro today.

Finally got to read the words and details. What an awesome trip!! Truly a trip of a lifetime. It will be really hard to duplicate (but fun trying). Marc once again proves what a master he is. Wayne, it made my day seeing you holding those pigs. Those are real keeper photos. I remember all those virgin lures you had when I was up at your place. Did you get to use your own equipment?? Lord knows you've got some of the best unused equipment on the planet :lol::lol:

Could not have happened to a better guy.

Congrats to you also Dano. Looks like maybe you had a good time too :thumbsup_anim:

One of the best and most gratifying reports ever on OFC.

Way to go guys!

Thanks Roger. I took my own rods/reels for casting.... as I prefer to reel left handed. Spiels custom Loomis 7'7" rod/Cabo 31 combo brought all the casting fish in, except for the one I had on with Roy's homemade bait and that was my 6'9 St Croix and TE401 combo. Most of those "virgin" baits you saw have scratches in them now..... and the ones that don't will be getting a good work out in the next few weeks on GBay.

What a great report and super pics too! It's really nice to hear of folks having such a good time fishing. I guess with all of those fish it's a no brainer as to what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner, eh?

It was truly a pleasure meeting up with you guys. KNOW that either of you is welcome at my house anytime. Also, on Pepsi and cola you're both a cheap date :-) Hugs from J.

Now that is just some incredible fishing! It almost seemed like it was going to be another one of those days Marc and Steve Bedarf had!

I can relate to having days with numbers put in the boat but can only imagine the days of putting numbers of BIG fish in the boat!

Well done to the both, no, three, no, 5 of you!!!

Dano, congrats on your personal best, truly a trip you will soon not forget! (I'll shoot you off another PM seeing as how I read what you have been up to lately now!)

Irishfield, and you want to know what the membership fee is for the 50 inch club = HA HA HA!!! Good on ya bud, couldn't think of a nicer guy to be in it! Again, truly a trip you will soon not to forget!

Marc, my hats off to you bud, you really know your stuff. Only have met you a couple of times and for short periods at that, you never cease to amaze me! The knowledge you have on these fine specimens called muskie, is second to none! I sometimes think you sleep with them just to get on their good side! LOL

Roy and who I have never met "J", every time I hear of someone heading down your way, I read the thread on how great of a time they have had. Can you say as you would blame them! Great hospitality and friendships like that are a tough to beat! I am certain you completed Dan and Wayne's fishing trip, even if they only caught a few shakers!

Now THAT"S a trip of a lifetime!

Guest Johnny Bass

WOW! Another impressive fishing adventure! Some of those shots of the fish in the water show exactly how thick those fish really are! Massive with big heads!