Led Zeppelin

supernaut

Man you are verylucky !!!!! :clapping::w00t: i think they said e-bay there was a bidding war and ended up being 8 thousand bucks for 2 tickets......and yes they say the band led zepplica is a very close band to the real boys....there are comming to oshawa as well in a couple of weeks.....man i hope you enjoy that concert....ITS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT......cheers :thumbsup_anim:

Well let's be honest here. There is nothing VERY CLOSE to Zep. Not now, not ever. Maybe a good copy and some good memories.

To this day, no one has got it that right, that perfect - s, d, rock & roll - the way it was supposed to be.

Best rock band ever - period.

The Wife says I should of played the lottery that day.. 24 million people registered for these tickets, the first day the website crashed. This is a One off concert that there doing for charity. Only 18 thousands seats out 24 million people who registered. They gave me 72 hours to decide if I wanted the tickets. Duh!.

Lucky You!

I am going to see Led Zepplica at the Hummingbird Centre next week. I heard on the radio thats a pretty good subsitute.

Hey, Ive seen Zepplica. Its awsome! you will enjoy! However, HummingBird Centre? Not my first choice for a concert like that but, better than nothing.

Congrats on the tickets..... If I were you, I would probably sell them and buy a boat as you will get top $$ for them. Ebay all the way!

You are very lucky. One of the BEST band ever. I say "One Of" because there are few more I wish I could see again ( Procol Harum, Pink Floyd, Black Sabath, Deep Purple and my favorite Uriah Heep. Enjoy it.

Edited by keram