Lake Erie Port Maitland Report

Fishmaster

Port Maitland Walleye Report

Just thought i would let ya no there is still a ton of Walleye off Port Maitland..fish are moven deeper ive been fishing 85 to 110 fow seems to be the ticket ...small dipsy off the boards 250 to 300 back on a 2 or 3 setting .

big dipsy on a 1 and 2 setting 150 to 175 back all with the ring...should be a good weekend for the tourney ....thanks Ed Kelly and gang for joining me on Lake Erie it was rough but the Eye's made for a good day ...

Fishmaster Ultimate Charter's

http://www.mountiancable.net/~fishmaster

P1010522.jpg

P1010527.jpg

P1010525.jpg

P1010530.jpg

P1010528.jpg

P1010524.jpg

P1010521.jpg

P1010518.jpg

P1010517.jpg

You know guys... Steve catches fish, and is always willing to help other people catch fish. If you ask him where on Erie to catch fish, he'll point you in the right direction no questions asked.

He posts pretty much weekly with what is being caught and usually with what they are catching fish on, yet all we hear from some people is spam spam spam.

Why don't we just enjoy the posts and pics from someone who is dedicated their whole life to fishing and does it pretty much everyday.

It's funny how other professional guides who post reports on here always get a pat on the back, even though they have all their "contact info" in their signatures.

Really guys... stop all the fricken whining and go out and catch some fish. I think some of you are just jealous personally.

cd.

WOW !!!!!! right on steve...thats what i call goin walleye fishing...lol..lol. :w00t:B) . looks like some real nice erie eyes great pics as welland you can tell in a few pics she was rough out there,and some happy customers....dont worry steve we dont think you are spamming.they obviously dont know you..thats bull. :wallbash::dunno::angry: .anyway thanks for sharing,man i would love to get down there and fish with you someday soon...i cant wait in a few weeks to go to quinte, there is a great catch of resident fish ....take care ...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

just a little ditty on steve's behalf,,,i wouldn't have caught half the fish i have this year without his help!! which was free!! Anytime i have talked with him he is morre then willing to let me know the depthes or where or what they are hitting on!! I enjoy his posts to find out whats going on in my area and how the fishing has been...So corey,,,cudoes for sticking up for whats right,,,,thats one of the reasons why we are all here,,,to learn,,,and if it has to be someone who makes his living fishing then so be it,,,,who better??

Thanks for all the kind words guys ...i would try to help out any angler catch fish its a big bodie of water and finding walleye or salmon can be tough on days .....if i can help i will anytime Thanks Again Steve aka Fishmaster

You know guys... Steve catches fish, and is always willing to help other people catch fish. If you ask him where on Erie to catch fish, he'll point you in the right direction no questions asked.

Dito..

Any professional that comes on and gives tips etc is always welcome in my books. :) if it was the second post ok spamm. but jeez not like the post was come ye all to my business.

Now can you please give me the best GPS spots to catch a walleye ;) jk.