Angler Catches World Record... Twice!

Headhunter

It was a pretty bad article with very little detail, but it looks like there will be a video of the new record released tomorrow sometime. The text below is from http://anglingtimes.blogspot.com/2006/12/w...eo-live-on.html

=================================================================

Tuesday, December 5

World record carp video - live on wednesday

The video showing the capture of the world-record 87 lb 2 oz carp is now in the hands of Angling Times reporters. We are in the process of editing the video and will have it live on this website by 5 pm Wednesday afternoon. We apologise for the delay in bringing you this footage.

LOL Gerrit. That would have to be the mother of all smokers. I would go another route. As BBR would say "Chowda"...you could make gallons of it.

This second catch really doesn't surprise me however. I just finished my 2nd full season of Carpin and have a "swim" in Bobcaygeon I bait regularly. I have caught this one carp with a good scar on it at least 5 times....stupid fish...over the last 2 summers.

I wonder if carp is any good in the smoker..... and would it fit? Hmmmmm modifications will be needed I think.

Gerritt.

I'm good at a lot of things, but I don't smoke dude. ;)

As for fitting in.

Well, I have to admit, it wouldn't be a bad thing if I shed a few pounds.

Edited by Carp