new old boat

Terry

well as the subject states I have bought another boat after selling my nitro boat

1998 SYLVAN PRO SELECT 1600 with a 90 hp on it

100007514main.jpg

well I pick it up tomorrow and get to park it cause I am off to shiningtree for a week on my yearly trip....so it will be a couple of weeks till I can take her for a spin

anyways it should serve me well for the type of fishing I do these days

can't wait to play....here fishy fishy fishy

You go ahead and prance around in your sweet boat while the rest of us stand at shore and drool! hahahaha

After I win Super 7 tomorrow I will post a pic of my new boat... I mean Yacht ;)

Well my friend,you and I, have had some great discussion about selling yer Nitro and what to buy if you did. Ya got me hooked in this bass fish,n thing,bought meself a bass boat and ya went on and sold yers. I gots to say,I got nothing but good things to say about that new vessel of yers. I can see us out there,late May early June, down rigg,n for some lakers and whites on yers,and pitch,n and flipp,n and dragg,n tubes from mine. Maybe the thought of selling mine just got put on the back burner.Hell,ya gots yerself a great boat there. Congrats.

BTW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Do you need a front pedistal seat made for it. F L M A O.

Nice boat bud. Good on ya. :clapping::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

I will keep that in mind

it will be 2 weeks before I get to try any of it......but I will be fishing about 12 hours a day all next week..in a 14ft with an 8 hp yamaha ..and my found back lakes on the ATV........can't wait....